Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CsquaredCC

Boise State Has Filed Suit Against the MWC

2 hours ago, mugtang said:

These are the 4 longest threads on the board 

A71D6FEE-D15E-42DA-BED6-FC507651DFD5.png

Thanks for the updated scorecard.

The TJ thread not only is on front by a nose, but they got it done in 34 days !!!

Come on MWCBoard, I'm throwing down the gauntlet.

How well can we MWCBoard ?

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I really don’t see a way Boise ends up leaving. I think the MWC will cave and Boise still stay. 

They did the last time. And they were on their knees, lined up, even willing to take back SDSU.

Americans Mayor

Just now, Spaztecs said:

They did the last time. And they were on their knees, lined up, even willing to take back SDSU.

The presidents voted already.  Why would they cave?  They knew this suit was coming and that's why they gave Boise the deal for another six years.  Gives Boise plenty of time to figure out their future plans.

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

Tell me the last time a BSU game was on ESPN+.  

Sep 1, 2018. @Troy ESPNews

Oct 6, 2018 SDSU ESPNU

Aug 31, 2019 @FSU ESPNews

Not the +. But just as bad.

https://fbschedules.com/ncaa-2019/team/boise-state

Americans Mayor

23 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

Except for the fact that without Boise you guys would be earning about half of what you currently get for tv. But I get it. Continue to bitch and moan. 

I am not bitching or moaning,  I just said BSU can go and stated my thoughts also made small talk with other BSU fans along the thread.

Without Boise I think this conference will be better. But that is just my opinion, and I cant wait for school to say bye bye.

What I find funny is the number of people that claim it's a haircut if they lose Boise.
Except it is more like $2M+/year x 6 years.
It is easy to say that as a fan. It's not you that actually has to find $12M in the couch and justify to your bosses why you just lost $12M. lol
Unfortunately, money matters.
I wish it didn't. I love the regional competition as a fan. And I love this board.
And I really don't want to argue with AAC peeps.
Actually, I change my mind.
I am all for losing another $30M as long as I don't have to deal with AAC fans every week!

24 minutes ago, k5james said:

The presidents voted already.  Why would they cave?  They knew this suit was coming and that's why they gave Boise the deal for another six years.  Gives Boise plenty of time to figure out their future plans.

You and @TheTedfordTrain need to form your own ghosting forum. 

Two pussies that don’t have the balls to comment on this board during the bad times of your own programs.  

10 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

LOL. You'll never get it.  BOIZEE is no longer a "primary draw".  The yawn from the locals here is every bit as big for The Blue Turds as it is for New Mexico or Wyoming.  You just don't move the needle, at all. All of college football has moved on since you had your 15 minutes. You're just another pretty good P5 program.  That's it.

SDSU’s highest attendance for a game not involving fireworks last season was against Wyoming.

3 hours ago, kingpotato said:

Wrong again. Boise is one of the winningest basketball programs in the MW since they joined. They just added baseball. They are also one of the top finishers of the G5 in the Director's Cup annually 

Boise has only provided two NCAA tourney credits to the conference since they joined and both were play-in games that they lost.  SDSU has provided $21mm (13 credits) in tourney credits (and growing) just since Boise joined (36% of the tourney credits earned by the conference over that time).  Yet we only received our proportionate share of that amount since 2011 ($1.88mm in total).  And Boise's last tourney credit expires after this year and SDSU is a lock for at least one tourney credit this year and Boise isn't  earning $h!+ this year.

According to the Boise doctrine shouldn't SDSU reap the the lion's share of that revenue that they generate??  Boise has been sucking the teet that SDSU (and others like Nevada (5 credits for this year)) have provided for them.  Why is Boise entitled to ANY of that money??

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

So Wyoming will be the flagship of the MWC if Boise State leaves. 

Wyoming is already the flagship. The rest of you just have not figured that out yet. The 20´s are the decade of the Cowboys.

(If I keep saying this do you think it will come true?)  

1 hour ago, Fowl said:

Boise has only provided two NCAA tourney credits to the conference since they joined and both were play-in games that they lost.  SDSU has provided $21mm (13 credits) in tourney credits (and growing) just since Boise joined (36% of the tourney credits earned by the conference over that time).  Yet we only received our proportionate share of that amount since 2011 ($1.88mm in total).  And Boise's last tourney credit expires after this year and SDSU is a lock for at least one tourney credit this year and Boise isn't  earning $h!+ this year.

According to the Boise doctrine shouldn't SDSU reap the the lion's share of that revenue that they generate??  Boise has been sucking the teet that SDSU (and others like Nevada (5 credits for this year)) have provided for them.  Why is Boise entitled to ANY of that money??

Ridiculous that you would challenge "one of the more" against the most accomplished MW team. Count the wins. They are right near the top. Use however many paragraphs you need to explain away otherwise