Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CsquaredCC

Boise State Has Filed Suit Against the MWC

I saw that Boise State filed a lawsuit against the MWC in Idaho yesterday. In summary, the Complaint alleges that "Defendant reneged on its contract to pay plaintiff the agreed-upon bonus and proportionate share of revenue generated after it approved an agreement to have CBS/Fox televise Boise State football games."

I haven't seen any news articles on this yet. I am in the legal field and get notices of lawsuits that are filed - so I suspect the media will be on it quickly. This thing with Boise and the MWC is about to get UGLY.

Guest #1Stunner
20 minutes ago, CsquaredCC said:

I saw that Boise State filed a lawsuit against the MWC in Idaho yesterday. In summary, the Complaint alleges that "Defendant reneged on its contract to pay plaintiff the agreed-upon bonus and proportionate share of revenue generated after it approved an agreement to have CBS/Fox televise Boise State football games."

I haven't seen any news articles on this yet. I am in the legal field and get notices of lawsuits that are filed - so I suspect the media will be on it quickly. This thing with Boise and the MWC is about to get UGLY.

Can you provide a link to the document?  

@mugtang any info on this new development?

22 minutes ago, CsquaredCC said:

I'm surprised it happened so quickly.  There must be some stuff going on behind the scenes we haven't heard about.

down in a hole.jpg

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

They should. A contract is a contract. 

I really like you because you are one of the most level headed posters on this board and I always value your opinion.  Plus, us women have to stick together. :cheers:

down in a hole.jpg

30 minutes ago, CsquaredCC said:

I looked on mycourts.idaho.gov and didn’t find anything related to this.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I looked on mycourts.idaho.gov and didn’t find anything related to this.

I'm not seeing anything either.  You know the Idaho press would have picked up on it by now.

down in a hole.jpg

Just now, tailingpermit said:

Wyoming can keep Jackson.  

But I like the restaurants in Jackson. They all serve Grey Poupon. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg