Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

Kansas-Kansas State Fight

Anyone see the end of this game? Big fight at the end that spilled into the stands behind the basket. Both benches emptied. Don’t you get suspended for at least a game if you come off the bench during a fight? If so, both teams may not have enough players to play their next game. 

9 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Anyone see the end of this game? Big fight at the end that spilled into the stands behind the basket. Both benches emptied. Don’t you get suspended for at least a game if you come off the bench during a fight? If so, both teams may not have enough players to play their next game. 

SDSU just climbed to 3. 👍

13 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

At the end there, it looks like a cop started to grab a Jayhawk player before a coach intervened.

Looked like the entire K-State team was under the basket. Couldn't get a full count of Jayhawk shirts.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

Needs a Jim Ross audio edit.

I may be wrong on the suspension part for those leaving the bench during a fight, but aren’t involved in a fight. I believe they are issued a technical and kicked out of the game. Those that were actually fighting I’m sure will be suspended for a game or more. 

That was more of a scuffle than an actual fight. When I hear there was a fight at a basketball game it will never be at the level of the Malice at the Palace.

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

1 hour ago, soupslam1 said:

One thing that might keep them from being suspended a game for leaving the bench is game was actually over. 

9 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Nope.. After this all they put .1 seconds on the clock and Kansas St shot free throws.

Correct. The announcers said the remaining one second had to be played. It’s going to be interesting to see how many guys get suspended. 

The Kansas player (DeSousa) who grabbed the chair might have a future in the WWE.

1201066938.jpg?w=525

4 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

WTF. What the hell is that girl doing grabbing his leg? 

I think she got knocked down and is trying not to get crushed. :stop:  https://www.denverpost.com/2020/01/21/kansas-kansas-state-brawl/