Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Amazon boss Jeff Bezos’s phone ‘hacked by Saudi crown prince’

In the words of Sargent Schultz, veddy interesting.

https://amp.theguardian.com/technology/2020/jan/21/amazon-boss-jeff-bezoss-phone-hacked-by-saudi-crown-prince

This analysis found it “highly probable” that the intrusion into the phone was triggered by an infected video file sent from the account of the Saudi heir to Bezos, the owner of the Washington Post.

110926run_defense710.jpg

"Digital forensic experts started examining Bezos’s phone following the publication last January by the National Enquirer of intimate details about his private life."

It's funny because Bezos is a right winger. David Pecker owns the NE he endorsed Gump.

Does Gump fight with everyone?

11 hours ago, Rocket said:

"Digital forensic experts started examining Bezos’s phone following the publication last January by the National Enquirer of intimate details about his private life."

It's funny because Bezos is a right winger. David Pecker owns the NE he endorsed Gump.

Does Gump fight with everyone?

Bezos is a "right winger"?

Based on what? He's rich?

7 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Bezos is a "right winger"?

Based on what? He's rich?

True story, I was offered a gig at his new, well 5 years ago, startup in Palo Alto but I turned it down after I did some research about his background. Google is your friend buddy, stop being laze.