Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BSUTOP25

OT: Super Bowl LIV POLL and Thread

Who are you cheering for and why?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Niners?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • San Francisco 49ers

Let’s kick this off — who are you cheering for and why?

As for me, I’m pulling for KC simply because I want to see the Chiefs players attempt to carry Andy Reid off the field. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Long time KC Chiefs fan........they went to 2 of the first 4 Super Bowls - I was 6 & 9 years old but really don't recall the games - this has been a 50 year drought, I'm 59 now and I think the Chiefs get SB win #2 

Though I admit, distance and time have worn down my Chiefs fandom.....but the Niners have won enough 

1 hour ago, UNLV2001 said:

Note the large size of the ARROWHEAD on KC's helmets 

steroids even back then...

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Lifelong NINERS fan, still can't believe how +++++ing good this team looks. Feels like it's a dream and I am afraid I'm going to wake up.

I have no problem with the Chiefs, and I have always respected and like Holmgren, he was our OC during the glory years. If we had to lose, I could think of worse teams to beat us. 

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

Too bad, we didn't do anything.

I hope the Whiners lose, so they remain at 5 SB's with us.  I'd hate to be behind Shitsburgh, The Cheaters, and San Fran...

I hope they lose, but then have a stong enough team to meet us in the NFCCG next year; that's some must watch TV!!

Gotta give John Lynch credit - that dude was a badass...

New-Signature.jpg