Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

New Star Trek: Picard promo

Not a major Star Trek fan, but I love this show already for the simple fact that there's a pitbull in there! If you follow Patrick Stewart on FB, you know that he fosters pitbulls (and makes videos that are +++++ing adorable). I bet the dog in the trailer is actually one of his buddies. I love pitbulls, and these doggos need some positive attention. If it comes from Patrick Stewart, that goes a long way.

4 minutes ago, I am Ram said:

Not a major Star Trek fan, but I love this show already for the simple fact that there's a pitbull in there! If you follow Patrick Stewart on FB, you know that he fosters pitbulls (and makes videos that are +++++ing adorable). I bet the dog in the trailer is actually one of his buddies. I love pitbulls, and these doggos need some positive attention. If it comes from Patrick Stewart, that goes a long way.

You're actually correct. The pitbull in the trailer is one of his own to my understanding. I my self have certain personal issues with that breed, so I'm not a fan, but I hope that people that aren't Star Trek fans who like the breed (and vice versa) take to the show.

18 hours ago, I am Ram said:

James Gandolfini insisted that the pup in The Drop (his last film) be a pit bull, as he was a pit bull advocate.  There are a lot of stars that are pit bull owners:

https://buzzsharer.com/2015/09/22/30-celebrities-who-own-pit-bulls/

They left off  Liam Helsworth and Kevin Bacon. 

See the source image

I agree Patrick Stewart's videos are just the best.  I remember the first pibble they got and she was on the couch and he said no dogs on the couch and that her punishment was a kiss!! 

down in a hole.jpg

13 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I also like Patrick Stewart.

His dream: Data has five Queens signifying he senses he's being cheated or the game is rigged. There are only 4 Queens in a deck. I'm hooked.

They were all the Queen of hearts.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

What does that signify?

I am guessing that it refers to the androids being exact duplicates, just as the cards are, but just my guess.

I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns, and money
The shit has hit the fan