retrofade

Y'all better repent!

Massive language warning, but I about died laughing watching this. Lady starts confronting people at a Meijer store in Michigan, cussing them out and telling them that they'd better repent or they're going to burn in hell. 

She had to be drunk or otherwise impaired, holy hell. I kinda feel bad for laughing, because she quite obviously has some mental issues... but the combination of cussing everyone out while telling them to repent was quite the dichotomy. 

The wife showed me this earlier this morning 

Didn't know whether to laugh my arse off or feel bad for this gal. She definitely has mental health issues.

Sad. 

4 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

The wife showed me this earlier this morning 

Didn't know whether to laugh my arse off or feel bad for this gal. She definitely has mental health issues.

I've had two close relatives whose mental health problems have required them to be placed on what in California are called 5150 holds so I've been inside mental health hospitals half a dozen times. My relatives had depression and substance abuse problems but were placed in facilities with a number of others who were out of touch with reality. That woman appears to be in that category. Because there can be various unpleasant side effects from medication prescribed to such people, they often go off their meds and my guess is the woman in the video did exactly that. Hopefully she has a loved one who can help get her straightened out.

• Like 1

That lady is a disaster waiting to happen to herself or someone else. They need to take her to the nearest mental hospital. Her emphasis of the words maaaathaaa fuuuukkaaaa. cracks me up. 

Is she somehow related to Tommy DeVito from Goodfellas? Did the guy off camera tell her to go get her shinebox? 

She was just trying to help this sinful gentleman out of the kindness of her heart.  Ya’ll need to take her advice.

• Haha 1

5150 is a great album!

My son thinks she’s on meth. When she arrives at the pearly gates, St. Peters going to say dude, no. 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

My son thinks she’s on meth. 

Either on meth or off her anti-psychotics. 

44 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

2g7u22.jpg

What the shit are you even talking about?

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

I don't find this stuff funny.

Aren't you a devil worshipper?