Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Y'all better repent!

Massive language warning, but I about died laughing watching this. Lady starts confronting people at a Meijer store in Michigan, cussing them out and telling them that they'd better repent or they're going to burn in hell. 

She had to be drunk or otherwise impaired, holy hell. I kinda feel bad for laughing, because she quite obviously has some mental issues... but the combination of cussing everyone out while telling them to repent was quite the dichotomy. 

The wife showed me this earlier this morning 

Didn't know whether to laugh my arse off or feel bad for this gal. She definitely has mental health issues.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

4 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

The wife showed me this earlier this morning 

Didn't know whether to laugh my arse off or feel bad for this gal. She definitely has mental health issues.

I've had two close relatives whose mental health problems have required them to be placed on what in California are called 5150 holds so I've been inside mental health hospitals half a dozen times. My relatives had depression and substance abuse problems but were placed in facilities with a number of others who were out of touch with reality. That woman appears to be in that category. Because there can be various unpleasant side effects from medication prescribed to such people, they often go off their meds and my guess is the woman in the video did exactly that. Hopefully she has a loved one who can help get her straightened out.

Boom goes the dynamite.