Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdgaucho

Anyone want to open the 2021 season at USC?

USC is looking to drop UC Davis from their 2021 schedule.  They're slated to begin that season hosting the Aggies but USC wants out.  They'd have to pay UCD $725k to cancel the game.

Trojans have never played an FCS opponent.

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Article/BREAKING-USC-looking-to-replace-FCS-UC-Davis-on-2021-schedule-142342418/Amp

35 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

USC is looking to drop UC Davis from their 2021 schedule.  They're slated to begin that season hosting the Aggies but USC wants out.  They'd have to pay UCD $725k to cancel the game.

https://247sports.com/college/usc/Article/BREAKING-USC-looking-to-replace-FCS-UC-Davis-on-2021-schedule-142342418/Amp

I’m sure Fresno will do it...   maybe they/we play hard ball and ask for a 6-1

46 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Sounds like a great week zero game with Hawaii

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

36 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I’m sure Fresno will do it...   maybe they/we play hard ball and ask for a 6-1

If by some miracle Tumey can work a deal to get USC into Bulldog Stadium the game would be sold out in a heartbeat with standing room only. We were over capacity for the for the Oregon game in 2006 and Wisconsin in 2008 if I remember right. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Memphis has 7 home games that season so I would LOVE to see us drop Nicholls State to do a home-home with USC and our old OC Clay Helton. I say home-home so they wouldn't have to pay us to come out there...that said, if they want to pay a crap ton of money for a 'buy game' we would be down for that as well. (we got football upgrades to pay for lol)

mem skyline sig.jpeg

15 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

We'll gladly take another check.

That would be back to back years at SC, let another conference member have the opportunity.

4 hours ago, UofMTigers said:

Memphis has 7 home games that season so I would LOVE to see us drop Nicholls State to do a home-home with USC and our old OC Clay Helton. I say home-home so they wouldn't have to pay us to come out there...that said, if they want to pay a crap ton of money for a 'buy game' we would be down for that as well. (we got football upgrades to pay for lol)

Have USC throw in a home-home for hoops, volleyball or baseball and I think Memphis would say it's a deal

SJSU will be playing USC in 2024, our last game with them was in 2009. I'm all for playing them in 2021 as well, if it's possible. 

7 hours ago, crixus said:

SJSU will be playing USC in 2024, our last game with them was in 2009. I'm all for playing them in 2021 as well, if it's possible. 

same thing I told the Memphis fan.  See if 'SC is willing to sweeten the pot with a home-home series for hoops, volleyball or baseball.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:50 PM, East Coast Aztec said:

A home and home or a at USC and a neutral at the new Rams stadium.  Although I would enjoy playing USC, a buy game is not where SDSU is scheduling right now.

I'd take the check and the 'W' in a hot second.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

2 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

I'd take the check and the 'W' in a hot second.

That W would be difficult.  USC is still stocked with talent.  Buy games are killers for NY6 contenders.  Cincinnati was an afterthought this year after the OSU game.  I would push for more than money for USC.

9 hours ago, HawaiiMongoose said:

Our week zero game that season is at UCLA.  Close enough.

Isn’t it week 1 we play UCLA? Isn’t the year we play New Mexico St twice in the same year?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

That W would be difficult.  USC is still stocked with talent.  Buy games are killers for NY6 contenders.  Cincinnati was an afterthought this year after the OSU game.  I would push for more than money for USC.

No confidence in our "Giant Killer" Aztecs ?

We own the Pac-13 !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor