Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Admirer from the East

MWC Boise Blues

19 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Well he attacked mine and also said that bsu would only leave for a p5 invite, like if that wouod ever happen. So don't get all hurt.

Maybe I missed the part where he attacked the academic reputation of UNM.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Interesting point of view from a former writer for Fox Sports and NFL.com that oversees the news coverage for Saturday Down South, and SEC site.

"Considering the value of its football program, Boise State may soon be the most valuable “free agent” in college football"

Michael Wayne Bratton

27 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Some bars close at 12:30 ET and BSU games will be at halftime - regardless your playing to nobody east of the Rockies in the CT & ET = If BSU wants a global live presence get a deal to steam all games via BSU website or some outlet 

Some...

20 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

I think you mean not in truck driving :hahaha:

Yup in football -book it. May take us 3 years to get our.program built up but it will happen.

Haven’t you guys had over a hundred years to build your program. Not sure what will change in the next 3 years. Good luck though. 

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."

15 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

I think you mean not in truck driving :hahaha:

Yup in football -book it. May take us 3 years to get our.program built up but it will happen.

Hilarious.  In three years things will be the same.  A dream year for UNM would be considered a disaster for Boise.  A year that gets a UNM coach a 5 year extension would get a Boise coach fired.  The programs are not comparable and the city we are located in is far better as well.

10 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

Yep.  I wouldn't use too broad of a brush, but a few BSU fans need talked off the ledge right now.  They've got a few years to figure it out.  I think most of the fan base and administration see just how stupid it would be to have a knee jerk reaction and cut their nose off to spite their face.

Could the MWC possibly kick BSU out of the conference if the deal of separate negotiations for home and away games continue?

I doubt they could.  I'm sure they wouldn't.

Hair said that this was no secret and Apsey was fully involved in the negotiations through the whole process.  This is all just Hair flapping his gums and some folks in Boise feigning dismay.

3 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Boy did tBSUf get triggered tonight. Figured you would have thicker skin than that being on this board. Don't dish it out if you can't take it simple as that. 

Your family is ugly and UNM football is as run down as the city of ABQ.

There are around 30 FCS schools that will land a more impressive recruiting class than UNM this year. That is not a joke, that is literal fact.  UNM has two whole recruits on the year  UNM may struggle to break a top 150 recruiting class this year.  The team that is going to be better than Boise State in 3 years.  How I picture  @Lobo Amor thinking about the future of Lobos football.

Image result for charlie kelly huffing paint

7 hours ago, Lobo Amor said:

Boy did tBSUf get triggered tonight. Figured you would have thicker skin than that being on this board. Don't dish it out if you can't take it simple as that. 

I would normally say you better make room in the case for all those football trophies that will be coming in three years. But who are we kidding? There’s plenty of room in UNM’s trophy case. Might need a little dusting however.

22 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Three out of five pretty much suck. Houston is a gang infested, unplanned mess. N.O. is probably the only 3rd world city in the U.S. Tulsa, well we only took Oklahoma back because it had oil.

Dallas and Annapolis are the only cities I'd care to revisit, but even Annapolis is basically a smallish, nice, historic downtown waterfront spot stuck in the middle of sh-tty Anne Arundel County.

Agreed. Houston is the biggest shethole the US has ever produced

54 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Agreed. Houston is the biggest shethole the US has ever produced

Yep. I agree with you and @Wyovanian that Houston is the largest concentrated ghetto in the country. 

2 hours ago, kingpotato said:

While different, Logan and Laramie would have more similarities than Laramie and any other MW city.

One could argue that Laramie has more in common with FoCo than Logan and one coukd even argue that Logan and FoCo are more similar to each other than Laramie. Except you can't smell Greeley from Laramie or Logan...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

On 1/17/2020 at 8:34 PM, sactowndog said:

feel free to join BYU in independence.

Please.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/17/2020 at 9:39 PM, IanforHeisman said:

Big West would take Boise in a heartbeat.

A marriage made in heaven

Americans Mayor

On 1/17/2020 at 11:48 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yeah.  +++++ going to Memphis or Cincinnati.  Disgusting cities with gross people.  I guess Memphis has good BBQ.  I would rather stay a weekend in Fresno. 

Cinci is a great BBQ and rib town.

Americans Mayor