Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Paging Lawlor: Add #3, FBI going after Comey For Leaks and other things

Clapper & Brennan, now Comey. There’s a no name lawyer that’sgetting it. I wasn’t 100% sure about Comey. There’s 2 more big names that I’m totally sure will be out soon, maybe 3. McCabe is one, can anyone guess the other 2?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/us/politics/leak-investigation-james-comey.amp.html

kat.jpg

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Clapper & Brennan, now Comey. There’s a no name lawyer that’sgetting it. I wasn’t 100% sure about Comey. There’s 2 more big names that I’m totally sure will be out soon, maybe 3. McCabe is one, can anyone guess the other 2?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/01/16/us/politics/leak-investigation-james-comey.amp.html

NYT is a steaming pile of poo, I couldn't get past the second paragraph.  

110926run_defense710.jpg

6 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Are you insinuating Trump will abuse his position of power to go after perceived enemies?   Wait once he gets re-elected and isn’t constrained by another election.

As I said to @thelawlorfaithful, unlike most other elections how you vote matters in this election.

7 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Lol Convert who do you think planted this story? 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Are you insinuating Trump will abuse his position of power to go after perceived enemies?   Wait once he gets re-elected and isn’t constrained by another election.

As I said to @thelawlorfaithful, unlike most other elections how you vote matters in this election.

So Trump’s perceived enemies should be above the law if they broke it? 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Why do the courts continue to put Trump associates in jail but nothing ever comes of the alleged crimes of “Crooked Hillary”?

30 years now they’ve been trying to nail her or Bill down for all of their alleged crimes we hear about in the conservative media? You’d think something, ANYTHING would’ve stuck by now, except the perjury charge in the Paula Jones case.

Are they the most powerful, untouchable crime family in American history? Are their lawyers just that much better than Trump’s?

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

It is too bad Trump couldn't have just sent the justice department for Biden's "crimes" and had to send the Ukrainian DOJ to investigate.  He probably wouldn't have been impeached if he just worked his crooked impulses within the DOJ instead of sending that idiot Rudy and the clow show in to twist the arms of the Ukrainians.  I guess even that scumbag Barr didn't want in on that "Drug Deal" and that guy can open a poltical investigation like nobody's business!

Posted Image

15 minutes ago, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Why do the courts continue to put Trump associates in jail but nothing ever comes of the alleged crimes of “Crooked Hillary”?

30 years now they’ve been trying to nail her or Bill down for all of their alleged crimes we hear about in the conservative media? You’d think something, ANYTHING would’ve stuck by now, except the perjury charge in the Paula Jones case.

Are they the most powerful, untouchable crime family in American history? Are their lawyers just that much better than Trump’s?

From what we know of Trump’s lawyers, I am positive their lawyers are infinitely better at the very least.

cohen-trump-fli-thumb-700x467-196838.jpg

5aeab8602000004200b9052a.jpeg?cache=x6qf

On 1/17/2020 at 11:22 AM, THEUniversityofNevada said:

Be careful of what you say, this could be Fox news or Sean Hannitys next investigative report !

:hmmm:

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

On 1/17/2020 at 12:40 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

From what we know of Trump’s lawyers, I am positive their lawyers are infinitely better at the very least.

cohen-trump-fli-thumb-700x467-196838.jpg

5aeab8602000004200b9052a.jpeg?cache=x6qf

So let’s get this straight. We made a bet that was based on Durham/Barr taking any Dems down from their investigation. You said none would, and I said there will be at least 1. Then you saw a news story that got you all scared and you decided that I was right and was probably going to win the bet. 

Now suddenly you’re getting all cocky with your mouth about Trump lawyers. You don’t even know who Trump’s lawyers are, the real ones, not the attention whore Rudi. Jay Sekulow is his best lawyer, hands down, and he doesn’t usually do interviews. So far, his “banana republic legal team” has him winning.......still. And all you have are jokes, put downs, fantasies, and tears of sadness etc. Then to overcompensate, you act all happy and giddy. 🤠🤠🤠🤠👍

kat.jpg

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

So let’s get this straight. We made a bet that was based on Durham/Barr taking any Dems down from their investigation. You said none would, and I said there will be at least 1. Then you saw a news story that got you all scared and you decided that I was right and was probably going to win the bet. 

Now suddenly you’re getting all cocky with your mouth about Trump lawyers. You don’t even know who Trump’s lawyers are, the real ones, not the attention whore Rudi. Jay Sekulow is his best lawyer, hands down, and he doesn’t usually do interviews. So far, his “banana republic legal team” has him winning.......still. And all you have are jokes, put downs, fantasies, and tears of sadness etc. Then to overcompensate, you act all happy and giddy. 🤠🤠🤠🤠👍

You call getting an impeachment trial "winning"? 

Jesus Christ convert if Trump had a legal team that didn't come in any room to "yakety sax" he'd never be in any impeachment peril to begin with. God damn it is amazing how you twist your vision of the world around your bronzed deity.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

If you think I’m worried one iota about anyone going down you’re even dumber than anyone here thinks. Which is almost impressive, actually.

You can get off your knees Convert. Slobbering for Trump doesn’t mean you have to do all his lawyer’s too. I’m sure the felon and the moron that got your boy impeached will survive the disappointment.