Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Do People Associated with Boise State Lack Loyalty?

Players saying, “Los Alamitos High” instead of mentioning an association with Boise State on National TV

Kellen Moore giving only interest to Washington as a possible destination. 

Lee Marks, a former Boise RB, leaving Boise to come to Fresno State. 

Kirby Moore, turning down Boise when offered a position as WR coach. 

Several players in the transfer portal (less than Fresno) despite being a double digit win team who keeps their head coach.

Rather odd behavior from Boise State alumni lately. No “bleeding Bronco blue” there. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

25 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

Players saying, “Los Alamitos High” instead of mentioning an association with Boise State on National TV

Player(s) or players. If it is an isolated incident not a huge deal. I have seen that several times before. Maybe they don't like there college, maybe they just wanna give a shoot out to their high school. No a big deal unless a bunch players are doing it.

Kellen Moore giving only interest to Washington as a possible destination. 

Could easily not want the pressure of going back to Boise. I mean he is a just a coach at any other school/NFL. He is a hero a Boise. Far tougher to jump into that situation especially since he still has pretty limited coaching experience. 

Lee Marks, a former Boise RB, leaving Boise to come to Fresno State. 

Wasn't this just a career advancement move? Stuck at Boise so went to Fresno for pay raise. You can't promote all of your coaches. 

Kirby Moore, turning down Boise when offered a position as WR coach. 

See Kellen Moore. Maybe Kirby just wants to be a coach for now not a local hero and a coach. 

Several players in the transfer portal (less than Fresno) despite being a double digit win team who keeps their head coach.

One year is too small of a sample size. If they have a lot more transfers that other MW schools say over a 5 year period that would be worth mentioning.

Rather odd behavior from Boise State alumni lately. No “bleeding Bronco blue” there. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Kirby Moore was never offered a job coaching WR at Boise State.

1 hour ago, IanforHeisman said:

Kirby Moore was NOT offered the job.

You are both wrong. Maybe people don’t want to deal with shitty ass snow and a plain, cultureless society. 

Fresno_State_Jim_Sweeny_Field_(_Bulldog_Stadium).jpg

21 minutes ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

You are both wrong. Maybe people don’t want to deal with shitty ass snow and a plain, cultureless society. 

If that makes you feel better I will let you have it.  Just glad you showed back up.  BTW, I believe you were tagged and quoted a few times while you were gone...

2 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

It's less a question of loyalty than humility. The tBSUf still has yet to act like they've been there before...

....what mwc team has “been there”?

Posted Image

7 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

It's less a question of loyalty than humility. The tBSUf still has yet to act like they've been there before...

Please, we saw what happened with Wyoming fans when they so much as won a division title.  Or CSU fans when they won 10 games.

We are THE MOST humble,  Ever.

11 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Yes...#Fresno.

I can see the promo now. 

The Mountain West Conference. Spanning the awesome peaks of the Rockies to the beautiful coast of the Pacific. From #SuperiorLifestyle to #Fresno. 

14 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

Lee Marks didn’t get a promotion so he left.

Kirby Moore was NOT offered the job.

Show me where Kellen Moore reciprocated interest in Washington. His agent said he had other NFL offers.

Do people associate Fresno fans with bullshit? That’s a rhetorical question.

Davante Adams said Palo Alto HS on MNF this year.. It’s obvious he’s ashamed.

That post was a bigger stretch than when you claimed Fresno would make a bowl game.

tenor.gif