Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

I Normally Don’t Praise Other Teams...

4 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

...but Colorado State has a keeper in Niko Medved.  He’s getting some good HS players, and they will compete for MW championships within a few years.

So giving credit where credit is due is not a practice for you?

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

17 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

...but Colorado State has a keeper in Niko Medved.  He’s getting some good HS players, and they will compete for MW championships within a few years.

Ummm.....Thanks I guess.

But most of us knew it when he was hired.  We were in a win-win situation when Eustachy got whacked.  It was either gonna be Niko or Craig Smith and both are very good.

2 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Ummm.....Thanks I guess.

But most of us knew it when he was hired.  We were in a win-win situation when Eustachy got whacked.  It was either gonna be Niko or Craig Smith and both are very good.

I'm sorry, but since PH said he was good, now he's going to suck.  It's just the way the world works.  

1 minute ago, Wyobraska said:

I'm sorry, but since PH said he was good, now he's going to suck.  It's just the way the world works.  

Maybe you can get him to post “Allen Edwards sucks.”

1 minute ago, Wyobraska said:

I just want him gone.  Nothing can save him. 

Thats where I was with Sideshow Larry.  Speaking of which, he’s still out of a job.  Maybe he’ll come to Laramie.☠️☠️☠️

32 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

As much a douce bag as Larry was, he always seemed to win. 

Hell, I’d take the L-Train right now. Leon Rice has plateaued. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

16 hours ago, ph90702 said:

People thought the same thing about Justin the Hut last year.

Oh what a difference 300 days makes.

24 minutes ago, TheDoggFather said:

People thought the same thing about Justin the Hut last year.

Oh what a difference 300 days makes.

That Fresno team is going to be really good.  Orlando Robinson and Jarred Hyder are going to terrorize this conference for years.  You have 5 freshmen that have been seeing regular minutes this year - it's going to pay off.

5 hours ago, nielsbohr said:

That Fresno team is going to be really good.  Orlando Robinson and Jarred Hyder are going to terrorize this conference for years.  You have 5 freshmen that have been seeing regular minutes this year - it's going to pay off.

CSU and Fresno are loaded with talented freshmen. As of now it looks like the MWC Freshman of the Year race is between Fresno’s Orlando Robinson and CSU’s Isaiah Stevens. Dark horses are Hyder and Roddy.