Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

As if we needed more proof that Bernie Bros are insane.

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

That's exactly what happened.  I post this is bad and he posted Trump.

hmm....

On 1/14/2020 at 12:46 PM, CV147 said:

I don't get how people's lives in America are so terrible that they have to go out and commit violence over politics. Everybody lives comfortably compared to most of the world.

I can not see a situation where I decide, "You know what? I'm going to go burn down a convenience store! That'll show 'em how angry I am!"

17 hours ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Seems to me like he pointed out how the very comfortable everywhere are using that language. I think you're being overly sensitive and are looking for an out. Bernie bros are dumb and these ones said dumb things, you don't have to say whataboutism when an aspect of their dumbness is illustrated as wide reaching and somewhat top down. FFS my FIL provokes my MIL and my wife all the time, just because he's an example and has been around then longer doesn't mean that I'm not going to call it dumb or start engaging in said dumbness myself

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

48 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Whataboutism is a thing, but I don't think that this is an example. When the President is talking about political violence casually it normalizes it as a part of the conversation. I felt like it was a pretty appropriate response to "why are people feeling the need to talk about political violence despite our relative social and economic comfort level". 

Hey man when you don't have a lot of muscle mass and you only order the 11% ABV double imperials to show just how refined your palate is 2-3 of those bad boys get you blitzed

But what was posted was when Trump was a candidate, not the President. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

28 minutes ago, mugtang said:

But what was posted was when Trump was a candidate, not the President. 

Even better, as Bernie is a candidate!!!!?!?!??

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, happycamper said:

Even better, as Bernie is a candidate!!!!?!?!??

I’m just saying he didn’t say it as president.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, mugtang said:

I’m just saying he didn’t say it as president.  

Accurate and useful addition, somewhat affects the tone but the message still stands. I award you a Utah State Aggies football helmet reaction.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

No, the fact a presidential front runner has so many +++++ing insane people gravitating to him or becoming radicalized after doing so is very much something.  Every bit as much something as your #whataboutisms 

Are you really saying that? Has it not concerned you that the current president had extremist, radicals following him from the onset?

2 hours ago, happycamper said:

hmm....

Seems to me like he pointed out how the very comfortable everywhere are using that language. I think you're being overly sensitive and are looking for an out. Bernie bros are dumb and these ones said dumb things, you don't have to say whataboutism when an aspect of their dumbness is illustrated as wide reaching and somewhat top down. FFS my FIL provokes my MIL and my wife all the time, just because he's an example and has been around then longer doesn't mean that I'm not going to call it dumb or start engaging in said dumbness myself

Not sensitive about it. It is not different from Trump-blicans. Yet, I've too see him call them out.

Bernie backers as blood lust avengers strikes me as funny. I see Bernie backers as a bunch of cry baby wimps that live in their parents basement. They are the mask wearing Antifa dudes that need twenty of them to muster up the courage to fight one or two old man conservatives. 

54 minutes ago, DoubleBlueGold said:

Are you really saying that? Has it not concerned you that the current president had extremist, radicals following him from the onset?

It does and I have adresses it multiple times in those threads.  #whataboutism

15 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

It does and I have adresses it multiple times in those threads.  #whataboutism

I will say you're fair, then.

10 hours ago, happycamper said:

hmm....

I bet he loves you.B)

Another touring violence and revolution in Bernie's campaign. The guillotine is very humane, moreso than gulags.  If Trump's workers suggested half as bad, the hospitals would be filled with lefties suffering aneurysms.

110926run_defense710.jpg

12 hours ago, modestobulldog said:

Another touring violence and revolution in Bernie's campaign. The guillotine is very humane, moreso than gulags.  If Trump's workers suggested half as bad, the hospitals would be filled with lefties suffering aneurysms.

Bernie Bros are the leftist version of MAGA.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

1 hour ago, modestobulldog said:

Does Trump have similar on paid campaign staff?

LOL Trump's the president! As president you promote monsters all the time and even if you care you often can't help it. Come on modesto you know you walked in to this one. 

On this thread, and in public by TrumpWorld, Bernie Bros are at the same time identified as laughable and terrifying. So, we have Schrodinger's leftists to go along with  Schrodinger's immigrants. 

I've been advocating for years on here that we all need to embrace life's paradoxes. This is not what I was talking about...

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:30 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

“The only thing that works, the only thing that fascists understand is violence. So, the only way you can confront them is with violence.”

Is this Joe from Wyoming? lol

It's not a "Bernie bro"