Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

As if we needed more proof that Bernie Bros are insane.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:54 AM, mugtang said:

I’m just saying he didn’t say it as president.  

Bernie has never advocated for violence. Yes, there are knuckleheads who will go that route w/o provocation. But there are many more who are waiting for the okay. 

One guy has promoted it, one guy hasn't.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

9 hours ago, Maynard Delecto said:

"I never learned the Soviet Union was cool until I got to college" - Bolschevik Bro

This is why BYU is the only college I'm going to pay for my youngest ones to attend. If they want commie indoctrination at UC-CCP they can pay for it themselves @#1Stunner @NorCalCoug @etc coog

Their roommates anxiously await their arrival!

mormon-missionaries-1080x675.jpg

v0icAvfW.jpg

"I never learned the Soviet Union was cool until I got to college" - Bolschevik Bro

This is why BYU is the only college I'm going to pay for my youngest ones to attend. If they want commie indoctrination at UC-CCP they can pay for it themselves @#1Stunner @NorCalCoug @etc coog

I would have had you down as wanting to send your kids to Pensacola, Liberty, or Bob Jones. 

On 1/15/2020 at 12:21 PM, SharkTanked said:

Bernie Bros are the left's Trumpers (or Cult45 as per @UNLV2001). Both are significantly unhinged.

Republicans don’t advocate violence. The extremely right but those aren’t Trump supports. He won the middle class silent majority who doesn’t put signs in yards and quietly remain silent while they tolerate their leftist friends. We don’t want to deal with all hate thrown at us. 

We just had a peaceful gun rally, absolutely no surprise for a Republican. Peaceful rally on the left is unheard of. 

I just listen to my friend who supports Bernie. He probably has no clue I’m a Trump supporter. 

One friend hates Trump then she starts saying all the things we should do. I then tell her you just said everything Trump supports. She is a Mexican America (that is what she likes to called, something about heritage is 1st)  and wants all immigration stopped. Legal and illegal. But no wall it’s racist. she gets pissed when someone assumes she just arrived. Rightfully so. I think she just hates how much of jerk he is. She said nothing about his policies. 

The Masters 5k road race All American.

Well the church pays for a huge portion of it. They need to stop subsidizing the LDS students and pay the football players more. You get a world class education for the price of a JC. I would rather have a world class football team.

31 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Their roommates anxiously await their arrival!

mormon-missionaries-1080x675.jpg

Well if I was anything like my mission we had a different girl friend in each area. It was the time of my life. 

9 hours ago, Spaztecs said:

Bernie has never advocated for violence. Yes, there are knuckleheads who will go that route w/o provocation. But there are many more who are waiting for the okay. 

One guy has promoted it, one guy hasn't.

The guys promoting it are on Bern's paid staff.  Maybe it is what Bernie believe after all.  He has a hard on for the old Soviet Union.

110926run_defense710.jpg