Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spaztecs

Aztecs @ Dawgs. This has upset written all over it.

Dawgs 9 - 2 in last five seasons.  4-1 in SaveMart Arena.  

Aztecs playing on two days rest and minimal.practice. Fresno had a bye over the weekend. Have practiced and prepped for SDSU while integrating new players into lineup.

It is so hard to go undefeated in college ball. Is this the one the Aztecs drop where everyone scratches their heads and goes claims they were paper tigers anyway ? Is this the highlight of an otherwise dreary season for Fresno ?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/aztecs/story/2020-01-14/sdsu-aztecs-basketball-fresno-state-bulldogs-mountain-west-ap-rankings

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

So which Fresno players are back for this one?  I know Campbell and Grimes, but how about any others?

An upset at Fresno wouldn't be too shocking.  Typical for Fresno to underwhelm in non-con and turn it up in conference play.  Just wish they didn't drop so many of those close games.

Fresno's record against SDSU is exactly what Dutch needs to keep his guys focused. It's going to be close but Fresno has beat just two teams with a winning record and their names are Winthrop and THE California State University at San Bernardino.

Boom goes the dynamite.

Another late night start on the deuce.

Ugggghhhhhhh.

I am having trouble staying up to 9pm mst for the tip. Guess I'll read about it in the morning.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor