Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VandalPride97

Tigers vs. Tigers

1 hour ago, Coog kev said:

Fantastic write up recently re Ed O.  He's from down on the bayou in south Louisiana. His accent is thicker than dirt and I like it. He's a good ole boy by bayou standards.  This I know.  We married off a Texas daughter to a Gulf shrimper boy in Houma.  We couldn't understand the boy one iota; practically had to have a translation.  Them bayou boys are great souls, fine hearts, good people.  That does not require translation. 

Ed O is for real.  He's good people. And yes, Ridge you can hate the SEC all you like.  Except for LSU and Texas A&M. 

I’ve missed your posts the last few years. Glad you are back.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

2 hours ago, ridgeview2 said:

I hate the SEC, but I'm a big fan of Ed Orgeron, Geaux Tigers tonight. 

Same here.  USC fugged up letting him walk.  He wanted the job but was not country club enough for them.

8 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Same here.  USC fugged up letting him walk.  He wanted the job but was not country club enough for them.

Definitely, he got a raw deal at USC. The players loved him and were pissed when he was passed over for Sark. 

0918_FootballVBoise(Weir)6081.jpg.91934a8a511e3532b39599f1988bbacb.jpg

Just now, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Clemson's defensive game plan is brilliant.  Now it is all about adjustments and if LSU can make them.  If not Clemson wins and it may not be close.

LSUs D isn't close to the caliber of Clemson.  LSUs offense has to figure the Clemson D out.  LSU will only win in a shootout.  

Has anyone seen any Clemson or LSU Elvis pimps in the stands? I have been keeping an eye out...no luck yet.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg