Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV gonna be 6-1 in the MW after this week

1 hour ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I would not be as upset losing a road game against a Big 3 as I would the others.  But I do enjoy what we have done against UNLV these last 5 years, so I am conflicted. 

you sick f*ck lol

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

We're not beating the Aztecs.

Agreed. It would take UNLV's most perfect game of the season coupled with a mediocre/bad game for the Asstecs. UNLV can't afford to bury themselves in a hole to open the game and dig themselves out like they did vs. UNM.... SDSU ain't gonna wear down or quit like the Loobs did either. 

SDSU is bigger, more experienced, way, way more talented, and can reliably go 9 or 10 deep...UNLV goes 7 deep, maybe 8 but Shibel is just a warm body out there. When Diong gets in foul trouble we have a 6'5 walk-on Nick Blair playing the 5..lol. That Yanni kid will have a field day 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

1 minute ago, Rebels18 said:

you sick f*ck lol

Agreed. It would take UNLV's most perfect game of the season coupled with a mediocre/bad game for the Asstecs. UNLV can't afford to bury themselves in a hole to open the game and dig themselves out like they did vs. UNM.... SDSU ain't gonna wear down or quit like the Loobs did either. 

SDSU is bigger, more experienced, way, way more talented, and can reliably go 9 or 10 deep...UNLV goes 7 deep, maybe 8 but Shibel is just a warm body out there. When Diong gets in foul trouble we have a 6'5 walk-on Nick Blair playing the 5..lol. That Yanni kid will have a field day 

Nick Blair is a real f-ckin’ man!  He’s got a big f-ckin’ dick!  And he knows how to treat a f-ckin’ woman!

3 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

If they go 1-3 in their next four games I'd consider that a win for rebelfan

UNLV would have to completely collapse to not get a top five seed.  That’s all I’m concerned with in the big picture.  It also really helps that San Diego is undefeated because they’re lowering the bar for the fifth seed.

50 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

UNLV would have to completely collapse to not get a top five seed.  That’s all I’m concerned with in the big picture.  It also really helps that San Diego is undefeated because they’re lowering the bar for the fifth seed.

Nope. They have basically played all of their easiest games up front. They've done well to barely beat some of the worst teams in the league. Road gets tougher from here on out