Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV gonna be 6-1 in the MW after this week

On 1/13/2020 at 9:55 AM, TheSanDiegan said:

Lulwut? On your knees, Reb.

If you close your eyes, you can pretend it's extra-salty chipotle sauce.

we need to deal them another whooping :police:.  Maybe next year...

So SAN and friends, do it this year.

44 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

we need to deal them another whooping :police:.  Maybe next year...

So SAN and friends, do it this year.

I only have tickets to weeknight games, so I'll miss the UNLV game. If the stars align tho, I might make it to Vegas for the MWCT. Re: UNLV, while I think we roll them like a blunt at home, I think Otz will have them fired up and ready to take us to the wire at the TMack, undefeated or not.

Fortunately for us, he likely doesn't know or understand we own that place and lease it back to them. :ph34r:

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

5 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I only have tickets to weeknight games, so I'll miss the UNLV game. If the stars align tho, I might make it to Vegas for the MWCT. Re: UNLV, while I think we roll them like a blunt at home, I think Otz will have them fired up and ready to take us to the wire at the TMack, undefeated or not.

Fortunately for us, he likely doesn't know or understand we own that place and lease it back to them. :ph34r:

Just like the company that MGM sold their properties f-ckin’ too!

10 minutes ago, Yellow Evan said:

And holy shit. Has ph gotten 2 predictions in a row right?

Yeah...he really went out on a limb predicting UNLV would win two home games they were 12 and 6 point favorites to win... He should've fired up and bet $100 moneyline in each game...would've walked away with an easy Hamilton. 

Rebel18_zps27699187.gif

10 hours ago, Yellow Evan said:

And holy shit. Has ph gotten 2 predictions in a row right?

Insanely easy to predict... almost as easy as predicting the next couple of weeks for UNLV... listen for the thud. It'll be loud

2 hours ago, 4UNLV said:

We're not beating the Aztecs.

I think the best chance for any team to beat them is just to rain threes, but that's true of just about any match up. The thing is we're not well suited to rain threes, so I don't believe we will knock them off either.