Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ph90702

UNLV gonna be 6-1 in the MW after this week

47 minutes ago, SharkTanked said:

:fear:

200.gif

He’s already upset.  You’ll have to sacrifice some hookers and gamblers to offset it. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

40 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

WHats the big deal?  UNLV ain’t gonna lose a home game to Sparty and New Mexico will be easy pickings in the T&M after CSU softens the Lobos up on Wednesday. 😀

19 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

WHats the big deal?  UNLV ain’t gonna lose a home game to Sparty and New Mexico will be easy pickings in the T&M after CSU softens the Lobos up on Wednesday. 😀

Because the Lobos ALWAYS play tough at the rebel house. 

And I wouldn’t count Sparty out either. 

3 hours ago, Bob said:

I don't know. UNLV nearly gave Wyoming a conference victory. That's not a good sign for UNLV imo 

Wyo missed 5 free throws in the last minute and a half and a guy that was 88% shot 4 of them.  They make one and Wyo wins despite Rebs doing everything right in that same time period.

3 hours ago, Bob said:

I don't know. UNLV nearly gave Wyoming a conference victory. That's not a good sign for UNLV imo 

Neither is losing to Boise St. We aren't very good this year either.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. 
         ---Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.

4 hours ago, toonkee said:

Wyo missed 5 free throws in the last minute and a half and a guy that was 88% shot 4 of them.  They make one and Wyo wins despite Rebs doing everything right in that same time period.

You need to give more credit to the Rebels for playing outstanding Free Throw Defense.

6 hours ago, ph90702 said:

My prediction about beating Utah came true.

You didn't even get the team right.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?