Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest #1Stunner

Boise Officials Angry at Hair Thompson?

“No more games in ESPN”

====================

I thought The Juco negotiated their own home f’ball game contract w/ESPN.  Since when are they only limited to only negotiating w/networks w/in the MWC umbrella?

“Goodbye ESPN and those dreaded 8:30 p.m. kickoff times”

====================

What makes the author think FOX won’t schedule us for 8:30pm kickoffs?

“If the next TV deal doesn't have preferential treatment for the Broncos, it may be the right time to leave the conference for a Power 5 conference or the American Athletic Conference.”

====================

A)  I haven’t seen any P5 conference beating down boise cc’s door

B)  Bailing to the AAC...promises, promises

“If Boise State does leave the Mountain West, it'll have three possible landing spots - the American, PAC-12, and the Big 12”

====================

Since when has Los Blu Burros been on the 12-Pac’s radar?  

52 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Yep and it would be interesting to know why he agreed to it.   I doubt Boise did it out of the goodness of their hearts.   

My take is Apsey can't fund raise to save his butt and he's underpaying coaches in his 2 money making sports.  He took the immediate coin to save his butt knowing he won't hold that job for 6 more years if the new president gets a clue.

9 hours ago, BSUFan said:

Did Memphis defeat Boise State in a bowl game?.  I think I missed that head to head matchup.  Is there a video link anywhere?

Your Juco got blown-out by 31-pts by an unranked UW team that was sub-.500 in the 12-Pac -&- Memphis played w/in-two-scores of the #10 team in the country & you want to see “a video” of a hypothetical game???

C6FEB2EB-6ADA-4F4A-9FA7-BB9C754E908C.jpeg

0FA6D325-F3FF-4AB8-A68F-F51F3026F7C1.jpeg

3F133EDE-854A-4032-B6AE-ECA80C97539C.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

@GoState99755

1.  The conference negotiates Boise's games, but can do it separately, and did this go around.  

2.  Games can't be scheduled later than 8 PM with the new contract, that's how he knows 

Thx for the clarification.

41 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

“No more games in ESPN”

====================

I thought The Juco negotiated their own home f’ball game contract w/ESPN.  Since when are they only limited to only negotiating w/networks w/in the MWC umbrella?

“Goodbye ESPN and those dreaded 8:30 p.m. kickoff times”

====================

What makes the author think FOX won’t schedule us for 8:30pm kickoffs?

“If the next TV deal doesn't have preferential treatment for the Broncos, it may be the right time to leave the conference for a Power 5 conference or the American Athletic Conference.”

====================

A)  I haven’t seen any P5 conference beating down boise cc’s door

B)  Bailing to the AAC...promises, promises

“If Boise State does leave the Mountain West, it'll have three possible landing spots - the American, PAC-12, and the Big 12”

====================

Since when has Los Blu Burros been on the 12-Pac’s radar?  

I’m honestly surprised your Neanderthal parents didn’t eat you. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

8 hours ago, RogueStout said:

Rough night?

Over your head?

1 minute ago, BSUTOP25 said:

I’m honestly surprised your Neanderthal parents didn’t eat you. 

Good luck finding the 12-Pac network so you can watch your boys playing on “the blu” in 2026.

20 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Your Juco got blown-out by 31-pts by an unranked UW team that was sub-.500 in the 12-Pac -&- Memphis played w/in-two-scores of the #10 team in the country & you want to see “a video” of a hypothetical game???

C6FEB2EB-6ADA-4F4A-9FA7-BB9C754E908C.jpeg

0FA6D325-F3FF-4AB8-A68F-F51F3026F7C1.jpeg

3F133EDE-854A-4032-B6AE-ECA80C97539C.jpeg

Again, simple question. Did I miss the head to head matchup?

Ohh, now I get it.  We never need to play a game. It's all about fantasy.

10 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Good luck finding the 12-Pac network so you can watch your boys playing on “the blu” in 2026.

Good luck discovering fire or the wheel. 

6 minutes ago, BSUFan said:

Again, simple question. Did I miss the head to head matchup?

Ohh, now I get it.  We never need to play a game. It's all about fantasy.

You seem to be a fan of “simple questions.”  ¿How many wks will it take to play your 130-school round robin tourney?

I’m starting to come around to your logic.  We have no way of knowing if CSU is better or worse than:

Oklahoma

Ohio State

Oregon

LSU

Clemson

Sorry...I owe you an apology.

5 minutes ago, HRam said:

Those are overrated 

I actually feel bad for you guys that GoState claims to be part of your fanbase. 

36 minutes ago, UofMTigers said:

why would he even feel the need to say that? that should have been a day for the MWC to collectively celebrate so why say something divisive? seems needless.

I’m guessing it was part of a response to a question. Just because someone decides to take that one sentence and put it in a tweet doesn’t mean he just blurted that out unprompted. 

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

I’m guessing it was part of a response to a question. Just because someone decides to take that one sentence and put it in a tweet doesn’t mean he just blurted that out unprompted. 

It was a question.  Then they asked a follow up question after his response

33 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

OK +++++tard. I'll explain what happened to you.

Boise State was negotiating with ESPN and as a result the negotiations for both BSU and the MWC took longer and on the end cost both BSU and the MWC cash. ESPN wanted a longer contract then than the other schools would take and FOX and CBS would not do negotiations without BSU. FOX and CBS was were willing to give the MWC more than we actually got bit but since BSU came into negotiations after ESPN stopped the negotiations, BSU was left with only the extra $1.8 the league owes them for life and the MWC 10 lost cash since BSU did not negotiate with them.

So during the next negotiations they will negotiate together and then BSU will get their extra cut. So don't worry, you are still our bitch.

Thanks for your take on how things went down during the negotiations.

It’s will be interesting to see how things pan out during the nxt negotiations considering how different your take is on the “extra cut” in perpetuity, as compared to the perspective of our commissioner.

Bit but than then again, what was were you saying about me being a “++++tard?”

8E1D56B8-DF56-4AF0-9074-2BEF81723529.jpeg

18 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Can't make things like this up. Do any of you guys want a candle that smells like Gwyneth Paltrows vagina? Only $75.00.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/gwyneth-paltrows-goop-vagina-scented-candle.amp

Hell no, that's why I stopped returning her texts. She was like a CSEwe girl, eau de naturel. French for stinky.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

39 minutes ago, Ibanez said:

Blame the wind. It's cold outside and I am on the Snake fishing. I wanted to hurry up and get my gloves back on. It's too cold to be worry about petty shit.

And on six years I think we are gonna do very well. All of us. Actually, we still have money coming to is this go around. Look for some MWC games on the NFL Network and look for CBS, Stadium, and ESPN to look at buying basketball for the streaming services.

Also, Hawaii is probably getting a bump in pay with Spectrum.

We need to go get BYU for all other sports. We are officially P7.

F-ck byu*.

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes