Sign in to follow this  
robe

Iranians protest its government. Claim Soleimani is a murdered

Iranians who only a few days earlier were united in outraged grief over the American killing of a storied Revolutionary Guards leader, Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani, were now once again out en masse protesting their government.

Can you imagine if they force the leadership out. 

The Democrats will be beside themselves. Every thing Trump touches turns to gold. 

This guy is the terrorist worst enemy.

A man who finally honors his campaign promises. Hell even the Biden thing was a campaign promise he delivered on. He has zero chance of being convicted and his re-election chances are raising by the day. 

He may well be the best President in my life time. 

When you elect a non politician this is what you get.

best economy in 50 years

The biggest crack down on sex trafficking 

A man who finally stands up to China

A man who questions a shady deal by the former Vice Presidents son. Good for him.

A man who finally puts the terrorist on the ran. 

A man who puts US embassy in Jerusalem. And low and behold things got better not worse. 

Dare I say Iran is finally being held accountable and we have a glimmer of hope of them finally being civilized and contributing country. 

The bullies of the world need 4 more years of Trump. 

I suspect 4 more years of Trump will lead to the overthrow the Iranian leadership and some real change in the Middle East. 

Their behavior will no longer be tolerated and it is about time. And the best part is Iran knows this as well. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, robe said:

Can you imagine if they force the leadership out. 

The Democrats will be beside themselves. Every thing Trump touches turns to gold. 

This guy is the terrorist worst enemy.

A man who finally honors his campaign promises. Hell even the Biden thing was a campaign promise he delivered on. He has zero chance of being convicted and his re-election chances are raising by the day. 

He may well be the best President in my life time. 

When you elect a non politician this is what you get.

best economy in 50 years

The biggest crack down on sex trafficking 

A man who finally stands up to China

A man who questions a shady deal by the former Vice Presidents son. Good for him.

A man who finally puts the terrorist on the ran. 

A man who puts US embassy in Jerusalem. And low and behold things got better not worse. 

Dare I say Iran is finally being held accountable and we have a glimmer of hope of them finally being civilized and contributing country. 

The bullies of the world need 4 more years of Trump. 

I suspect 4 more years of Trump will lead to the overthrow the Iranian leadership and some real change in the Middle East. 

Their behavior will no longer be tolerated and it is about time. And the best part is Iran knows this as well. 

@Nevada Convert is @robe?

UnripeNeedyIndianrhinoceros-size_restric

• Haha 2

I know who robe's favorite wrestler is.

mr perfect vintage GIF

• Like 1