Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chile_Ute

OT: Streaming service

On 1/11/2020 at 11:38 AM, Chile_Ute said:

Looking to ditch Direct tv and don’t want Dish. 

Sling vs Hulu, benefit of sling is I can get P12 Network.  Insight would be helpful,  thanks.

@#1Stunner will likely advise you to sign up for any service that offers both PBS New Mexico and BYU TV. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 hours ago, crixus said:

@Chile_Ute I have Spectrum Cable which offers the PAC 12 Network. I don't know if Spectrum is available where you live, you should check 'em out. They offer a bundle package (TV, internet and phone for 100 bucks a month). And there's no subscription committment, you can cancel at any time. 

Dang I wish we had that here. Living in the beauty of northern NM has its setbacks. 

If you do not have a login swiped/borrowed/negotiated from One with a satellite or cable feed (cord cutter since 2007; freebie streaming is my magic), hit up myfeed2all.eu for live sports.  It's tricky to navigate and it's best with Chrome cock blockers on.  You have to be patient and find the right link.  For American sports it's usually whomever does link2 (of several).  I unfortunately enjoyed the Idiot Texans losing their sh*t yesterday in Kansas City with an excellent feed stream.  I shall enjoy LSU pasting Clemson this evening courtesy of pirate EU junks.  Shoot, the EU folks do better streaming than a login to the ESPN family.  Hamster Wheel ESPN and Fox live sports with direct login, ugh and oy.

I can find anything streaming for freebie. Especially including anything I want television programming non live with excellent quality, no commercials.  It's like my own perpetual DVR on demand.  Super early cord cutters know the way.  :BananaComputer:

150px-Coat_of_arms_of_the_University_of_Houston_System.png

8 hours ago, ZK686 said:

Get a Fire stick and download the latest Kodi... I have the Xanax and it's awesome..

https://troypoint.com/how-to-install-kodi-on-fire-tv/

I’ve had Kodi for years but it never has worked very well. It’s been updated multiple times and has always been glitchy. Thanks for the link, I’ll give it another shot.