Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

UNLV at Wyoming

3 minutes ago, NorthWestCowboy said:

You just can't stop toying with me.  What'd I ever do to deserve this?  :P

haha! I was actually just making sure I didn't piss off Jobu. ask @BSUTOP25 how that works. I think I nailed it.

But I'm sorry you lost that way. it sucks when your team doesn't make FTs, we've been there often enough.

UNLV Made 1 field goal in the first 10 minutes. Stunk, well our shooting did at times. The percentages weren’t horrible but it just looked ugly. The officials did kill the flow and made it even uglier.

This is the craziest conference year that I can remember. I don’t even want to think about it too much and will just take the win. UNLV 4-1 says it all

Definitely not going to get too far ahead of myself. Good win. Very bad team. There are still 14 games left at minimum.

Rebs have started fast and then finished with duds many times in the past. 

Rebs have not played a mw team above 5th ranked usu, without Queta. So things could still get choppy. 

When does EML come back? Is he out for the season?

56 minutes ago, qwelish said:

Definitely not going to get too far ahead of myself. Good win. Very bad team. There are still 14 games left at minimum.

Rebs have started fast and then finished with duds many times in the past. 

Rebs have not played a mw team above 5th ranked usu, without Queta. So things could still get choppy. 

When does EML come back? Is he out for the season?

It was supposed to be 6-8 weeks, I don't know if that has changed though.