Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

The rise and fall of Boise St football..

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, Warbow said:

It Had no problem finding that big gaping hole last night.

1 hour ago, Broncomare said:

Oh, you thought that was me???  

Potato Hole is a 2009 album by Booker T. Jones, recorded with Drive-By Truckers as the backing band and guitar accompaniment by Neil Young.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potato_Hole

Potato Hole was recorded by the "drive by truckers".   This makes too much sense..   

44 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

"loss" is an understatement. Two absolute blowouts. I can't even remember the last time Boise has had a close game with Hawaii

I may add that the we loss to the refs in the 1st game.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Not siding with OP...but can't one argue BSU's stock has already taken a hit? They, as a 1 loss team, were passed over for a 1 loss Memphis team. Memphis? How many of you would have argued/taken a bet at the start of the year that BSU would get the nod over an unranked Memphis?

6 minutes ago, coalman29 said:

Not siding with OP...but can't one argue BSU's stock has already taken a hit? They, as a 1 loss team, were passed over for a 1 loss Memphis team. Memphis? How many of you would have argued/taken a bet at the start of the year that BSU would get the nod over an unranked Memphis?

Yep.  Thanks MWC...

2 hours ago, Broncomare said:

Oh, you thought that was me???  That was @#1Stunner.

You sure? Stunner don’t usually have multiple orgasms.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, #1Stunner said:

I love MWC Board romances.

I'd love to attend the wedding of @Warbow and @Broncomare

(I'm assuming it would be a Hawaii wedding, and not a Boise wedding).

Never gonna happen.

They'd be much too valuable as halftime entertainment at Boise-Hawaii football games.

I can see it now! Broncomare comes out carrying a telescope and Warblow comes out with a prosthetic cock! It would be epic! Epic, I say!

Boom goes the dynamite.

20 minutes ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Never gonna happen.

They'd be much too valuable as halftime entertainment at Boise-Hawaii football games.

I can see it now! Broncomare comes out carrying a telescope and Warblow comes out with a prosthetic cock! It would be epic! Epic, I say!

Never gonna happen, got my penis reduction surgery scheduled for that time period. 

1 hour ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Yep.  Thanks MWC...

No...thanks BYU!!

"Frankly my dear..I don't give a damn"!

3 hours ago, #1Stunner said:

I love MWC Board romances.

I'd love to attend the wedding of @Warbow and @Broncomare

(I'm assuming it would be a Hawaii wedding, and not a Boise wedding).

Gilligan's Island

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

33 minutes ago, Dimwhit said:

So Warbow is back to being a troll. I'm more comfortable that way. Knew it had to come eventually.

Don’t blame him, there isn’t enough Tin Man oil in the world to properly place back Aloha Stadium to what it should be - a baseball stadium.  

2 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

The focal point of the new Hawaii football stadium (if it’s ever built) should be a second place banner of the 2008 Sugar Bowl. 

A nice touch would be a life size bronze sculpture at the entrance of Colt Brennan buying a dime bag.

Remember when he got caught with a bunch of blow and Hawai’i fans were like it’s not his it’s a rental car, must have been the renters before him.