Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Game Thread: Impeachment Trial

25 minutes ago, retrofade said:

The articles of impeachment that were sent to the Senate didn't include treason. Thanks for playing though, little man. Good luck next time!

You asked about a tweet, not the articles of impeachment. It’s only been two posts ago, so I can see how you got lost but try to keep up.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

3 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Oh McCarthyism is alive and well. Don’t worry your little head about that.

Don’t see McConnell being blackballed from a job....   the harshest critics of Trump are Republicans with a conscience who care about what he is doing to what was once the Grand Ole Party.  (People like Wilson and Amash)   If you aren’t in that group and you are Republican you might want to consider what group you are in.   

9 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Don’t see McConnell being blackballed from a job....   the harshest critics of Trump are Republicans with a conscience who care about what he is doing to what was once the Grand Ole Party.  (People like Wilson and Amash)   If you aren’t in that group and you are Republican you might want to consider what group you are in.   

Like Amash, I’m not a Republican anymore and haven’t been for years before he left. But here’s a hint, if Rick Wilson is your go to for criticism of the President from the right, you’re clearly an outsider and don’t know what anyone on the right thinks. Might as well throw out Max Boot and Jen Rubin as examples too.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Like Amash, I’m not a Republican anymore and haven’t been for years before he left. But here’s a hint, if Rick Wilson is your go to for criticism of the President from the right, you’re clearly an outsider and don’t know what anyone on the right thinks. Might as well throw out Max Boot and Jen Rubin as examples too.

Not saying he is from the right.  Only a former Republican. 

7 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Not saying he is from the right.  Only a former Republican. 

In any case, your false dichotomy of either parroting panderers or marching in the Trumpmacht doesn’t hold water.

2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Devin Nunes denied knowing Parnas too lol. These guys are too much. They are like some posters here, lying idiots. I think everybody knows who those posters are.

1 hour ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Not that it has any apparent relevance to anything involving Trump besides Whataboutism but that was such a dumbass move that it wouldn't bother me if Hunter is called to testify before the Senate. However, half a dozen of The President's Men should absolutely be compelled to testify. I say let Mr. Grumpy testify too if he isn't telling the five thousandth and something lie of his presidency in saying he wants to.

Not sure if having Hunter Biden testify is all that bad if the GOP allows dems to get Parnas, Bolton and some others - Let the GOP do a dog & pony show with Hunter Biden..........it'll probably end up like the 24 Benghazi & Hillary investigations where the ended up with nothing.

trump will crap himself if Bolton, RudyG & Bolton et al take the stand...........best would be to see trump take the oath in his own defense and lie, he never would because he couldn't not perjure himself 

There's more damaging info coming out as the hours tick off the clock so let the GOP have their day with Hunter.........easiest way to counter trump wanting to investigate corruption is just pointing out trumps own long history of corruption........that's like Himmler at the Nuremberg trials telling how he was only trying to sniff out Nazi's over the years - yeah right !!! 

Guest #1Stunner
7 hours ago, tspoke said:

I'm surprised @#1Stunnerisn't in here clamoring for witnesses to testify at the trial. There are a lot of people that we would need to  hear from if this was a criminal trial. I think they should call Lev, Rudi, Bolton and probably more. 

I want a show.   And why the hell not?

Let's call everyone to testify...

I'm in favor of everyone you've stated, and I want Biden (both of 'em), Hillary, Bill, Chelsea.

I also want Melania to testify.....in a bathing suit.

I want the former Miss Universe contestants to testify about what they learned....

And hell, let's get someone from Wyoming in there too (Maybe honorary BYU Doctorate, Dick Cheney?)

Guest #1Stunner

This is going to be a complete SHIT SHOW.

The outcome is already known. so, let's have some fun with it!!!

Que up the theatrics and the canned line zingers... Let's make those bastards sweat!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Devin Nunes denied knowing Parnas too lol. These guys are too much. They are like some posters here, lying idiots. I think everybody knows who those posters are.

Yeah - Nunes never heard of Parnas..............now all of a sudden he recalls talking to Parnas 

Put Nunes butt on the stand in this impeachment trial - Would be a riot watching them perjure themselves or just cave and toss everyone else under the bus  - THis has all the makings of an old 1980's/90's mob trial where they turn on each other 

giphy.gif

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, Rocket said:

Ana and John are going off on Nunes.

Are we still bombarding this thread with partisan videos and tweets?

Is that still a thing?

@retrofade and @toonkee....  Fellas, please let me know, so I can get to work!!

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, UNLV2001 said:

Yeah - Nunes never heard of Parnas..............now all of a sudden he recalls talking to Parnas 

Put Nunes butt on the stand in this impeachment trial - Would be a riot watching them perjure themselves or just cave and toss everyone else under the bus  - THis has all the makings of an old 1980's/90's mob trial where they turn on each other 

giphy.gif

I'll admit, you come up with really good tweets on this stuff.

Some of them have been pretty good.

You are the master of posting the Tweets and Youtube clips.  Respect!!!

Guest #1Stunner
On 1/10/2020 at 1:16 PM, NorCalCoug said:

If only we knew how it was all going to end.....  

I might have some tweets and videos I want to share with everyone.

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

Amazing amount of control trump has over Cult 45 members that he can openly lie like this and his fan club thinks he's telling the truth, when there's photos and videos all over proving trump is just lying his azz off - There's FOUR photos of Parnas & trump together just from one tweet 

Image Image Image Image

:lol:

Guest #1Stunner
3 hours ago, UNLV2001 said:

trump on TV now denying (lying) he knows Lev Parnas - then touts all the wonderful things the economy and stock market is doing 

.................Meanwhile Putin & Assad caught on video laughing at trump, just like western leaders 

‘ASSAD ABOUT THE ROAD TO DAMASCUS, ON WHICH THE APOSTLE PAUL BECAME A CHRISTIAN: IF TRUMP GOES ALONG THIS ROAD, EVERYTHING WILL BECOME NORMAL WITH HIM RIGHT AWAY. PUTIN: INVITE HIM, HE WILL COME. ASSAD: I’M READY. PUTIN: I’LL TELL HIM’

‘АСАД О ДОРОГЕ В ДАМАСК, НА КОТОРОЙ СТАЛ ХРИСТИАНИНОМ АПОСТОЛ ПАВЕЛ: ЕСЛИ ТРАМП ПО ЭТОЙ ДОРОГЕ ПРОЕДЕТ, СРАЗУ СТАНЕТ С НИМ ВСЕ НОРМАЛЬНО. ПУТИН: ПРИГЛАСИТЕ ЕГО, ОН ПРИЕДЕТ. АСАД: Я ГОТОВ. ПУТИН: Я ЕМУ ПЕРЕДАМ’

:USFlag: