Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

modestobulldog

Game Thread: Impeachment Trial

Guest #1Stunner
4 minutes ago, retrofade said:

This isn't part of an "investigation" right now. They are discussing the facts that have been uncovered during the investigative hearings held by the committees that I mentioned previously. Everything that happens in Congress is political theatre, and of course they're going to try and go for sound bytes to try and get people for or against whatever their side is. 

The crux of your "argument" here is that it's all pointless to be holding hearings, so they should just stop.

You're concern trolling, just like you have for the entire time I've posted here.

Fuck you.

Keep the Ad Hominems coming (making it about me, rather than the content of my post, which was a good faith discussion on the procedure).

Responding with an insult (accusation of trolling) because you don't want to discuss the merits of my post..

You guys are as bad as Orange was...

Fuck this echo chamber run by 6 fucking losers who don't want different opinions on the topic, and do anything they can to shut it down.

Guest #1Stunner
1 minute ago, retrofade said:

Whining about "ad hominems" while saying "+++++ you" in the same post. That's the height of irony. I've explained to you what the point of this is... and I take no opinions on whether it's good or bad, just what it is based on the House rules and historical precedence. They've had these types of witnesses testify in exactly this same type of circumstance in both of the last two impeachment proceedings. If you have an issue with it, then go yell at Congress. This is a political process, and they're trying to sway the court of public opinion to one side or the other, just like they do with nearly everything in Congress. Hell, that's the entire point of having these types of hearings --- impeachment related or not --- so that people can tune in, or it can be reported on, and then people can try and make up their minds as to what they would support or express their dissatisfaction or otherwise to their representative. 

FUCK YOU

(you deserve it....)

You wanted to go down the path of insults, accusing me of trolling for simply disagreeing with you, or challenging the procedure being employed by the Democrats.

So, I'm going to play by the rules you are trying to enforce in this thread.

Just now, #1Stunner said:

Fuck you.

Keep the Ad Hominems coming (making it about me, rather than the content of my post, which was a good faith discussion on the procedure).

Responding with an insult (accusation of trolling) because you don't want to discuss the merits of my post..

You guys are as bad as Orange was...

Fuck this echo chamber run by 6 fucking losers who don't want different opinions on the topic, and do anything they can to shut it down.

Haha. Now you're changing tactics, impressive. Notice how I --- while still calling your concern trolling out --- have actually responded to the content of your posts. I've done it on more than one occasion in fact. 

FUCK YOU

(you deserve it....)

You wanted to go down the path of insults, accusing me of trolling for simply disagreeing with you, or challenging the procedure being employed by the Democrats.

So, I'm going to play by the rules you are trying to enforce in this thread.

What rules am I enforcing here? Hint: none. 

I'm calling your disingenuous concern trolling out for what it is. It sounds like you don't like being called out for what you are, so you changed tactics to make it about me. I applaud you for it... but notice how you haven't responded to the content of what I've said. Yeah, that's because you're a troll. You're a different type of troll than a lot of them we get around here, but a troll nonetheless. Sometimes it's funny and amusing, and other times it's pointless to even try and understand it. 

Guest #1Stunner
3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

What rules am I enforcing here? Hint: none. 

I'm calling your disingenuous concern trolling out for what it is. It sounds like you don't like being called out for what you are, so you changed tactics to make it about me. I applaud you for it... but notice how you haven't responded to the content of what I've said. Yeah, that's because you're a troll. You're a different type of troll than a lot of them we get around here, but a troll nonetheless. Sometimes it's funny and amusing, and other times it's pointless to even try and understand it. 

ORANGE 2.0

This is obviously RETROFADE / TOONKEE / etc's thread....

if you challenge them or want to engage on a discussion of the topic, expect to be called trolling, and for them to shut it down.

This is obviously only intended to be an echo chamber of Democrat Talking Points.

Seriously Fuck You.

Guest #1Stunner

I'm going to do what RETROFADE has asked me to do.

Troll this thread and make it devoid of any discussion.  

Time to give him what he wants.

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, toonkee said:

Stunner..."engage me on my terms or f*ck you"

Stunner..."retro and toonkee are silencing me with their rules! I want justice! attica...attica"

It's obvious that you two dumbfucks are not interested in discussion, and simply intend for this to be a repost of news articles and tweets which support the Democrats position.

This thread is apparently only intended to repost news articles we already all know about.

How original.

Guest #1Stunner
2 hours ago, retrofade said:

What a fucking useless thread.

We have a dumb fuck who does nothing but reposts tweets in this thread (no original discussion or thought)

What is this a Drudge Report collection of video clips we already all know about?

Try to have any discussion (i.e., challenge what you see), and the low IQ brigade shuts it down by calling it trolling. ("stick to the rules... this is simply about reposting tweets and agreeing with us!!!!")

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

We have a dumb fuck who does nothing but reposts tweets in this thread (no original discussion or thought)

What is this a Drudge Report collection of video clips we already all know about?

Try to have any discussion (i.e., challenge what you see), and the low IQ brigade shuts it down by calling it trolling. ("stick to the rules... this is simply about reposting tweets and agreeing with us!!!!")

That's the problem Stunner, we did try to have a discussion. You didn't like that it wasn't being done on your terms and that it was derailing your concern, so you decided to throw a tantrum instead.

For the record, I posted that tweet in here because it was relevant... not everyone is able to watch the hearings, but they might see the tweet.

This angry triggered look isn't a good one for you.

1 minute ago, #1Stunner said:

It's obvious that you two dumbfucks are not interested in discussion, and simply intend for this to be a repost of news articles and tweets which support the Democrats position.

This thread is apparently only intended to repost news articles we already all know about.

How original.

I post tweets in hopes someone such as yourself will read them, discuss them and even critique them, so we may all learn and grow together.

5 minutes ago, #1Stunner said:

Speaking of Drudge...when did he become a “Never Trumper”?

93590A49-7404-4651-8FE7-D3D9C8DF038A.jpeg

Guest #1Stunner
Just now, toonkee said:

I post tweets in hopes someone such as yourself will read them, discuss them and even critique them, so we may all learn and grow together.

If anyone critiques your stupid tweet bombardment, or challenges what they see, you pounce on it as "concern trolling".

I'm going to troll this thread hard now and clog it with all sorts of shit, since that is apparently what you want----ZERO DISCUSSION.

Fuck your echo chamber, and your trying to shut down anyone that doesn't agree with you.

If anyone critiques your stupid tweet bombardment, or challenges what they see, you pounce on it as "concern trolling".

I'm going to troll this thread hard now and clog it with all sorts of shit, since that is apparently what you want----ZERO DISCUSSION.

Fuck your echo chamber, and your trying to shut down anyone that doesn't agree with you.

free at last martin luther king jr GIF by Identity