Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Convert Rips On Trump

41 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Bad Co isn’t for pussies like you either

Yea dude. When I think of a real badass band, I think of Bad Co. It's right in their name.

:lol:

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.

5 hours ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

Not sure if these guys (Big Country) made it to this side of the pond. I was living in Scotland at the time. 

It was def a radio hit here.

10 minutes ago, RogueStout said:

Yep, we are all blind.

You are not a blithering idiot with mental issues.

You say the stupidest shit that’s wrong a lot. And when you’re proven wrong you just act like a boy with personal insults rather than just admit you were wrong. You’re a bitter guy for some reason. 

kat.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

You say the stupidest shit that’s wrong a lot. And when you’re proven wrong you just act like a boy with personal insults rather than just admit you were wrong. You’re a bitter guy for some reason. 

Yeah.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

45 minutes ago, toonkee said:

It was def a radio hit here.

99 balloons was another Euro hit at the same time in early1983. We’d drive down to Tijuana on Fri and Sat nights as Freshmen cranking these tunes. Mexico was 18 to drink so that’s where everyone from as far north as UCSB Drove down the coast went on weekends. I used to bump into HS friends on Revelucion Blvd. that had come down from the LA schools.  It was crazy. Many of us ended up in jail in TJ for all kinds of stuff but weren’t in for more than 24 hrs. 

kat.jpg

13 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

Ralph’s founded both but they don’t have any common ground musically. I never really cared for MTH. 

Ready For Love was originally released on "All The Young Dudes". MTH did it way better IMO than the later version Bad Company made famous.

29 minutes ago, Nevada Convert said:

99 balloons was another Euro hit at the same time in early1983. We’d drive down to Tijuana on Fri and Sat nights as Freshmen cranking these tunes. Mexico was 18 to drink so that’s where everyone from as far north as UCSB Drove down the coast went on weekends. I used to bump into HS friends on Revelucion Blvd. that had come down from the LA schools.  It was crazy. Many of us ended up in jail in TJ for all kinds of stuff but weren’t in for more than 24 hrs. 

Did Bad Radio have a song called Bad Radio?

3 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Yeah, you’re blind as fvck. 😂😂😂

Fvcking Crybabies. You cry that I never rip Trump, and when I do you cry even more because you can’t handle it. 

Leave Bad Co. alone. That band isn’t for big pvssies such as yourself. 

Bad Co isn’t for pussies like you either

"you just act like a boy with personal insults rather than just admit you were wrong."

-Nevada Convert, January 10, 2020. 

24 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Did Bad Radio have a song called Bad Radio?

Funny, I just went over to Wiki for Bad Radio to make sure there was a quick song with their name and under Associated Acts, they listed Pearl Jam and 4 Non Blonds. Linda Perry lived down the street from me growing up and she was in love with my best friend Rick. I’d go over to his house after school and she would always stop by or already be there when I got there. I knew her but not like Rick did. I knew her brother Jay pretty well from Little League baseball. Rick was playing the field and never wanted a gf even though she wanted to with him. They still stay in touch and sounds like she’s still kind of digs him even though she switched teams on her current relationship and hooked up with that Gilbert girl. 

kat.jpg

17 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

"you just act like a boy with personal insults rather than just admit you were wrong."

-Nevada Convert, January 10, 2020. 

Look at boy wonder, thinks he’s the hypocrisy whisperer. But he still has to learn about what “context” and “sarcasm” is in school next year. 😂😂😂😂😝😂😂😂

kat.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

Look at boy wonder, thinks he’s the hypocrisy whisperer. But he still has to learn about what “context” is in school next year. 😂😂😂😂😝😂😂😂

Hey buddy you'd better watch yourself.  I didn't say a single negative thing about our resident foreign policy expert.  

2 minutes ago, JADogs05 said:

Hey buddy you'd better watch yourself.  I didn't say a single negative thing about our resident foreign policy expert.  

I didn’t know DickNation had a brother. Interesting. He’s never mentioned you. But From the looks of it, I wouldn’t mention you either if you were my brother. 🤠👍

kat.jpg