Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Warbow

This F’n conference is a joke.

9 minutes ago, Fowl said:

Who gets their stadium built first, SDSU or Hawaii?  

Given San Diego and CA politics my money is on Hawaii...

Guess you haven't seen our issues with our Honolulu Rail Transit(HART) development, or heard the saying of everything runs on Hawaiian time in Hawaii...

If you guys can start the building process within the next year or two, you could beat us. Unless somehow we can build on time and on budget.

Even though they say they plan to open the stadium to begin 2023 season. I can see it being 2024 or 2025 if not later if issues arise...

5 hours ago, Warbow said:

I’m not so sure that Wyoming could survive in the Big Sky, really no big name schools to leech off of there. 

I am positive that after the next round of conference changes if there is a new conference we will be voting on whether to include you again.  Not the other way around.  You should be thankful we let you in the MW to begin with.  Show some gratitude and a little respect.  This is why we made you pay travel subs to begin with.  

29 minutes ago, Fowl said:

Who gets their stadium built first, SDSU or Hawaii?  

Given San Diego and CA politics my money is on Hawaii...

Don't know about that.  As long as the SDCCU stadium is just sitting there the city is losing money.

8 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

We are the Texas of the MWC but with more success in conference and with no equivalent Oaklahoma.  Just a bunch of K States.

You saying your mediocre ? Because that's what Texas fb and bb has been for the last decade.

I would make my comparison of Boise to Oregon. Consistently at or near the top of the conference with Fresno being Washington and SDSU being USC. 

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Why just T3?  We negotiate our own T1 and T2 rights, we should keep it all.  Instead we give most of it back to you ungrateful losers. 

Go for it.

Please.

Just so we don't have to listen to Bronc-ho nation whining about their superiority.

Americans Mayor

9 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

You saying your mediocre ? Because that's what Texas fb and bb has been for the last decade.

I would make my comparison of Boise to Oregon. Consistently at or near the top of the conference with Fresno being Washington and SDSU being USC. 

LMAO Fresno would be more like Arizona and SDSU more like Cal.

7 hours ago, Wyovanian said:

Well, Wyoming has been the visionary and cofounder of two conferences that Hawai'I later joined. Tell us more about leeching and coattails...

I would include Boise in the leeching and  coattails Dept. They latched onto two sinking conferences like they were shipwreck survivors grasping for any life boat they could cling to. They thought they had found a better life boat with the Big Least and crawled back into ours.

Go ahead Boise, go Indy and watch your program be back.kn the FCS within 15 years.

Americans Mayor

6 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Oh and nobody gets the TV revenue shaft worse than SDSU. However, it is what it is. For now.

I heard JD talk about how they tried to get a local station to carry the Hawaii game. There were takers, but no advertisers willing to foot the minimal production costs.

Americans Mayor

3 hours ago, kalua pig said:

left coast confrence

byu

utah st.

boise

idaho

sdsu

hawai'i

unlv

nevada

fresno

sjsu

all sports.

Meh.

If you have not been competitive in bb or fb over the last decade you are out.

My MW geographically from West to east

SDSU, Fresno, Nevada, Boise, Utags, Wyoming, AFA, Houston, TCU, and BYU.

All sports.

Fb plays a round robin nine game sched, plus CCG.

Play every school twice in BB.

Americans Mayor

17 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

LMAO Fresno would be more like Arizona and SDSU more like Cal.

They have no conference championships in the last decade. UW and SC do. Hence my comparison.

Americans Mayor

1 minute ago, Spaztecs said:

Meh.

If you have not been competitive in bb or fb over the last decade you are out.

My MW geographically from West to east

SDSU, Fresno, Nevada, Boise, Utags, Wyoming, AFA, Houston, TCU, and BYU.

All sports.

Fb plays a round robin none game sched, plus CCG.

Play every school twice in BB.

mahalo for leaving hawai'i out of that mess.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:09 PM, Warbow said:

All members are not treated equally. TV deal favors Boise St just to keep them in the conference. No school gets to keep its own tier 3 tv deals. Travel subs still an issue.

Seriously what other conference favors a certain member? Seriously what other conference penalizes a certain member? 

Bunch of coattail riding institutions . Now I know why BYU left.

B84EF7C1-6A31-4EEA-A142-DC87FC9D03A4.gif

29 minutes ago, Spaztecs said:

I would include Boise in the leeching and  coattails Dept. They latched onto two sinking conferences like they were shipwreck survivors grasping for any life boat they could cling to. They thought they had found a better life boat with the Big Least and crawled back into ours.

Go ahead Boise, go Indy and watch your program be back.kn the FCS within 15 years.

This guy needs a drink

"but we only lost to Stanford by 3."