Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

trvitmvnz

Cole McDonald declaring

Might have a shot at getting drafted in the later rounds. Best for him IMO since it has been known with being inconsistent Rolo isn't hesitant to put Cordeiro in  

Related image

His big knock is his inconsistency. If he played at his peak or close to it 90% of the time he wouldn’t have been taken out of as many games as he did for Cordeiro. He’s been a very roller coaster performing QB the last two years.

really wished he came for his senior year. Next years schedules is difficult and it’s a young bunch at QB next year without him.

Best of luck to him

37 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Kind of surprising to be honest.  I thought he would come back to try and take over the position.  What do Bow fans think?

It’s a good move for Cole. Another year of rotating QB’s would only hurt him more. If the NFL doesn’t work out for him, I’m sure June Jones will pick him up in the XFL.

my 2 cents...He’s better than Josh Allen.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 minute ago, Warbow said:

It’s a good move for Cole. Another year of rotating QB’s would only hurt him more. If the NFL doesn’t work out for him, I’m sure June Jones will pick him up in the XFL.

I thought you were retired?

9 hours ago, Warbow said:

You name the bet and I’ll take it.  

1) Who will be drafted higher, Josh Allen or Cole McDonald? This is assuming that McDonald is even drafted which is very much in doubt.

2) Who will have more starts in their first 3 years? (Can’t leave a bet open for 20 years while Allen continues to put up numbers in the league)

3) Who will have more passing yards in their first 3 years?

4) Who will have more rushing yards in their first 3 years?

5) Who will score more touchdowns passing/running/combined in their first 3 years?

5) Who will lead their team to more victories as a starting QB in their first 3 years?

...and the list goes on 

12 minutes ago, ShoichiKUN808 said:

Believe he earned it or will this year

Then the move makes sense. I doubt he could improve his stock any and why tread water academically?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

4 hours ago, OrediggerPoke said:

You name the bet and I’ll take it.  

1) Who will be drafted higher, Josh Allen or Cole McDonald? This is assuming that McDonald is even drafted which is very much in doubt.

2) Who will have more starts in their first 3 years? (Can’t leave a bet open for 20 years while Allen continues to put up numbers in the league)

3) Who will have more passing yards in their first 3 years?

4) Who will have more rushing yards in their first 3 years?

5) Who will score more touchdowns passing/running/combined in their first 3 years?

5) Who will lead their team to more victories as a starting QB in their first 3 years?

...and the list goes on 

How about who throws the most INT’s every year per season?

ill put 20k per season that Josh Allen has more int’s than Cole McDonald?

ill put down another 20k Per season that Josh Allen has more fumbles than Cole McDonald?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, happycamper said:

Then the move makes sense. I doubt he could improve his stock any and why tread water academically?

Yup.

Supposedly there are a number of people that feel that he grades as a mid-rounder. Which sounds reasonable. It's probably why he decided to declare this year if hes getting that same info rather than risk another year to injury or more timeshare QB with Cordeiro.

The guy has good size, arm strength, and accuracy. With some help from an NFL QB coach maybe he could work on his decision making and inconsistency he's struggled with during his time in the islands.

22 minutes ago, Warbow said:

ill put down another 20k Per season that Josh Allen has more fumbles than Cole McDonald?

Hardly seems fair.

Cant throw ints or have fumbles at Home Depot....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

5 hours ago, Warbow said:

How about who throws the most INT’s every year per season?

Yea I would bet McDonald has less interceptions and fumbles in the NFL as well...you can’t throw an interception when you aren’t even on a roster