Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crixus

Ukranian Airliner Crashes Near Iran's Capitol Killing 176

21 minutes ago, toonkee said:

Damn. I saw the CCTV of the plane making impact on the ground too today. Wild. I'll have to find it and post it here.

EDIT:

Here it is

It's pretty clear Iran is responsible, but they are still denying it.  First they fire missiles when they were killing it in the court of public opinion playing the victim to U.S. bullying.  Then they deny what they obviously are responsible for instead of taking the out both Trump and Trudeau have offered.  These mullahs need to take some crash courses in public relations, marketing....something.

1 hour ago, Mano said:

Crickets by the U.N.?  A response by the world that some punishment for, at minimum, gross negligence resulting in a gotdam civilian aircraft getting shot down is required, needs to happen.  

3 hours ago, East Coast Aztec said:

Crickets by the U.N.?  A response by the world that some punishment for, at minimum, gross negligence resulting in a gotdam civilian aircraft getting shot down is required, needs to happen.  

It’s not the United States or Israel who did it so you won’t hear a peep. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

One can only surmize the rush to assume it was Iran without any evidence is to say, it wasn't Israel, the US or Saudi!

Yeah. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, BSUTOP25 said:

Yeah. 

That's why I'm against war. Now we're guarding Saudi? They just whacked that poor journalist keshogi (sp?) and trumpistan didn't say anything. Guys that's just not who we are or what we stand for. I understand teams and shit but consider the cost. Is one of us next? That's lowlife terrorist shit right there, that's not how our Republic was made.

3 hours ago, BYUcougfan said:

It's pretty clear Iran is responsible, but they are still denying it.  First they fire missiles when they were killing it in the court of public opinion playing the victim to U.S. bullying.  Then they deny what they obviously are responsible for instead of taking the out both Trump and Trudeau have offered.  These mullahs need to take some crash courses in public relations, marketing....something.

They launched the missiles because of their own public opinion, not the world’s. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

20 minutes ago, Rocket said:

One can only surmize the rush to assume it was Iran without any evidence is to say, it wasn't Israel, the US or Saudi!

You are the biggest clown here. You should just STFU to keep from looking even dumber than you already are.

21 minutes ago, Rocket said:

If we shot it down or the Saudi’s did you can bet that Iran would be screaming about it right now. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

If we shot it down or the Saudi’s did you can bet that Iran would be screaming about it right now. 

Yea cause Iranian's are always yelling. Whether they shot it down or not isn't the point I was making.

Just now, Rocket said:

Yea cause Iranian's are always yelling. Whether they shot it down or not isn't the point I was making.

So your point is we don’t know who shot it down.  But logic suggests that if it was the United States or Saudi Arabia who shot it down the Iranians would’ve already said that it was us and would be garnering world wide sympathy for it.  But they’re not so logically it makes sense that it wasn’t us.