Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Iran Launches Missiles At US Military Facilities in Iraq

So no confirmation on casualties.  If no US service members were killed we probably don’t need to respond.  If some were killed I expect there will be a rather large response. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, SalinasSpartan said:

Damn. My brother joined the Navy a few months ago; hopefully his ship stays assigned to the South China Sea.

My cousin that just got out of the Navy a few months ago was just given notification that he's being called back up. That's what his wife just posted on Facebook anyway.

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Anybody have that location?  Cruise missile right down the chimney should do wonders. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Anybody have that location?  Cruise missile right down the chimney should do wonders. 

I say we take him alive and put him in the same prison cell with the guy who killed Kevin Bacon.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Nevada Convert said:

It ain’t. At least a dozen cruise missiles sent and waiting for a next phase. The news has pics of the cruise missiles in flight. 

We all know that you have a war boner going on right now.