Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Iran Launches Missiles At US Military Facilities in Iraq

7 hours ago, happycamper said:

Can't occupy shit without boots on the ground and can't enforce any kind of change without them.

and Iran is 3 times the size of Texas and has 82 million people in it. (Iraq has about 38 million, and is less the size of Texas)

Lots of Iran  is very rough mountain terrain.

if we "win"  I  guess  our volunteer Army will then occupy all of it?  because they'll all  give up?

Jeeezus Christ.

Is there  a Win plan? LMAO! Donny has it covered? Tell me !

cerified_Subarus.jpg

13 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

It’s so strange when Trump struggles with basic words.. Like there’s some kind of synapse misfire.

It is bizarre listening to him talk.  He loves very simple words, and he loves superlatives 

9 hours ago, Lester_in_reno said:

and Iran is 3 times the size of Texas and has 82 million people in it. (Iraq has about 38 million, and is less the size of Texas)

Lots of Iran  is very rough mountain terrain.

if we "win"  I  guess  our volunteer Army will then occupy all of it?  because they'll all  give up?

Jeeezus Christ.

Is there  a Win plan? LMAO! Donny has it covered? Tell me !

And Iraq only had 25 million people in 2003. Iran's demographic pyramid is ridiculously skewed to have mostly 20-35 year olds because of their '80s baby boom. That means they have even more manpower than their population would suggest, both compared to Iraq in 2003 and to us overall. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Lol I wonder if this is true.

DCC04905-D194-4041-A2F8-1EC18C56642B.jpeg

That's a clickbait bullshit article. He never did any land deal with Soleimani. That whole article refers to his development deal in Azerbaijian where the rich oligarch who he was dealing with had family members who were tied to the IRGC.

I probably have had business ties with people who have family members with ties to the IRGC. That's just the way of the west out in that part of the world when doing business. Not saying much. It wasn't like Soleimani and Trump sat around eating Kabobs and talking shop.

Just now, Joe from WY said:

That's a clickbait bullshit article. He never did any land deal with Soleimani. That whole article refers to his development deal in Azerbaijian where the rich oligarch who he was dealing with had family members who were tied to the IRGC.

I probably have had business ties with people who have family members with ties to the IRGC. That's just the way of the west out in that part of the world when doing business. Not saying much. It wasn't like Soleimani and Trump sat around eating Kabobs and talking shop.

Well good thing I asked here first and didn’t share it all over Facebook.

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

Well good thing I asked here first and didn’t share it all over Facebook.

Yeah. Especially in today's day and age, you should always do some digging when you come up on things like that.

Here's the article in case you're interested. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-iran-irgc-revolutionary-guards-tower-baku-azerbaijan-sanctions-a8861736.html

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

I pretty much get all of my political ideas from and here and pass them off as my own. People think I’m a genius.

Good strategy IMO. That said, I use BlueRules talking points in class when I want to argue with people. People think I'm an asshole.

On 1/10/2020 at 9:37 AM, Joe from WY said:

That's only because McDonald's doesn't have kabobs.