Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Iran Launches Missiles At US Military Facilities in Iraq

The Marine Corps is recalling Marines from the IRR (Individual Ready Reserve) back to active duty. One of the guys I work with got his notice today in the mail. His wife just called him. She’s pissed!

1 minute ago, sean327 said:

The Marine Corps is recalling Marines from the IRR (Individual Ready Reserve) back to active duty. One of the guys I work with got his notice today in the mail. His wife just called him. She’s pissed!

That fits with what I heard about my friend's active duty brother. 

4 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Didn't we kind of declare war on them by killing their military members first?

Iran has been pushing the envelope for the last few years with the recent attack on our embassy precipitating the killing of their general. Things are going to escalate in a big hurry. 

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Didn't we kind of declare war on them by killing their military members first?

Yes. But there is a big difference between how "at war" we were with them then and now. This is "invade and regime change" level. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, happycamper said:

Yes. But there is a big difference between how "at war" we were with them then and now. This is "invade and regime change" level. 

I don’t think we invade with regime change, that is a long road to nowhere they usually ends up in humiliating retreat for us.   We can take away their ability to wage war  by taking out their military facilities from the air , cyberattacks etc. 

I fully expect there will be a significant barrage of US strikes against Iran tonight. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, bornontheblue said:

I don’t think we invade with regime change, that is a long road to nowhere they usually ends up in humiliating retreat for us.   We can take away their ability to wage war  by taking out their military facilities from the air , cyberattacks etc. 

Thank God we have a stable genius in office to make the most reasonable decision.

9 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Revolutionary Guard is owning up to it at least.

Gotta "guard" the "revolution" during which crazy ass turds like them took hostage 52 American innocents and held them for a year and a half.

Boom goes the dynamite.