Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nevada Convert

Trump Gets Big Boost Out of Impeachment

The RCP average is now at 45.2. Before the vote he was down around 42, and he was getting some in the upper 30’s. Now, 8 of the pollsters have him at at least 44. If you average these 8, it’s 46.5. 

49  Rasmussen
47  The Hill
47  Harris
46  Emerson
45  Reuters
44  NBC/WSJ
44  CNN
44  Economist

Clearly impeachment has only helped him, and 2020 is going to be ugly for Dems, even in Congress. 

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, alum93 said:

Man, that bump from impeachment is huge...

That's because you refuse to look at all the pollsters data and instead only look at a partisan hack website in which the data is tampered with to fit Mr. Nate's agenda. There's are so many flaws in how he does his little "corrupt normalization". 

The RCP is the best place to see what's really happening. Even though there's definitely going to be some amount of manipulation of the data with some pollsters because of activist dorks that justify it because it's the 'resistance to save the world from Trump'.

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Rocket said:

The narrative being, this whole stupid impeachment thing is back firing on the Dems, amirite? Own the libs!

You don't have to believe it. You don't believe a lot of things you should, but at least believe you're going to be surprised in a bad way for you in November. 

kat.jpg

5 hours ago, alum93 said:

Nevada Convert:  All those poll numbers are shit.

Also Nevada Convert:  Check out these polls that show Trump got a boost.

That's because you still aren't old enough to understand that polls are not commodities. Different methods, secondary data manipulation, etc. are obviously important. 

kat.jpg

On 1/8/2020 at 5:00 PM, Nevada Convert said:

You don't have to believe it. You don't believe a lot of things you should, but at least believe you're going to be surprised in a bad way for you in November. 

You're right I don't believe anything especially when it comes from lowlifes who support king lowlife. To quote Jeff Spiccoli, all I need are some tasty waves and cool buds and I'm fine.

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

@PackNation @Old_SD_Dude 

Someone mentions a Near Perfect Looking Douche and look at who instantly gets excited and pops right in. LOL!!!!!

Um...that would have been you, knucklehead. And 3 consecutive posts at that. 

@Old_SD_Dude correctly compared your board contribution to shit.

I responded to @Old_SD_Dude.

Not sure why the graph got you so excited you went on a mini-posting spree. Although I do have my suspicions.

Got to give it to you convert, you do an excellent job of trolling yourself.