Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

slappy

Greatest MW QB Ever

2 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Hmmmm.......an idiot with fat thumbs who lives in a Chicago high rise??

Not a chance. 

ONE. 

AND. 

DONE. 

Please bookmark this thread when Buffalo wins a playoff game, or even when Wyoming wins the MWCCG. 

1 hour ago, tailingpermit said:

I’m sure Josh Allen is flying back to Wyoming right now because of the amazing restaurants.   

JA frequents the Flying-J for the build it yourself chili cheese dog & 3/4-gallon Super Big Gulp.

6 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

Not a chance. 

ONE. 

AND. 

DONE. 

Please bookmark this thread when Buffalo wins a playoff game, or even when Wyoming wins the MWCCG. 

Buffalo has $83 million in cap space available for the offseason - 4th highest in the nation. They have new leadership from top to bottom who are bought into the process, and they have Josh who is an ultra competitor and will only use this loss as fuel moving forward. I think they’ll be just fine. Don’t get me started on the MWCCG.

You on the other hand will still be here next year writing glaring restaurant reviews for a whopping audience of 2 people. You should be proud.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

9 hours ago, tailingpermit said:

What is it with you WYO retrads?

Such thin skin.  

All they have to cheer about is semi success. 

We got to a bowl game !

One of our players was drafted !

One of our guys was signed as a UDFA !

Let's party like it's 2019 !

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor