Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lobo Amor

Watch out MWC Carlton Bragg is back

22 minutes ago, sebasour said:

That's huge for our season, I just hope that The Sparty game didn't destroy it

Im hoping that the sparty game woke up some of the guys... and coaches, too! 
As for Carlton being back, very glad to see it, but i think he, and we, as fans, have to always keep an eye on our 6 about this... according to Grammer, the issue is still there, just that UNM decided it didn’t want another lawsuit being brought against them, by Bragg. JJ’s lawsuit, put some fear into UNM’s ass, i suspect. 

Not sure why they lifted the suspension just for Bragg, and not for JJ? May be another issue against UNM, for JJ’s lawyers, in their lawsuit! Is UNM playing favorites, kicking one kid out of student housing/practice/campus/re-enrolling,  while the other continued to be allowed all those, AND able to use the IPF for staying in playing shape. maybe UNM saw one case as more serious than the other, and thats why they've been treated differently?

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

37 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Glad to hear he's on the backside of the issue - I know how critical he is to your guys season. Any word surface on what exactly that issue was?

I don’t think anyone knows exactly what the issue os with Bragg? Not that Ive heard outside of some wild rumors.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

1 hour ago, LoboMan59 said:

I don’t think anyone knows exactly what the issue os with Bragg? Not that Ive heard outside of some wild rumors.

Geoff Grammer is the best beat writer in the MWC. Eventually he'll sniff if out. UNM needs a run in the MWC tourney to go dancing. With Bragg they have a puncher's chance.