Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

SDSU projected as a #2 seed in West in Lunardi's latest bracket, #1 in Palm's

On 1/3/2020 at 8:19 PM, quickdraw said:

What does Lunardi do with an undefeated SDSU?

Give them the #1 overall seed.  

8 minutes ago, jdgaucho said:

Give them the #1 overall seed.  

The speculation is unrealistic, but a dook running through the ACC, or Auburn running through the SEC, or even UVA, Ohio State, Butler, Michigan, or Gonzaga not dropping another gets them the #1 overall.

I am just happy that we are winning, playing tough, and talking to each other with no egos.

4 hours ago, PackNation said:

Dammit, looks like you bastards went and made convert feel inadequate again. 

no great challenge to do so...but keep it up anyway. Watching him unravel is always amusing.

You’re hilarious. Do you really think your cliche self esteem generating puts-downs matter to anyone? It’s like:

“Man, I’ve always thought convert was alright.  He has 20,000 posts, and I’ve read a lot of them. But having read what DickNation just said about him, I totally hate convert now. DN’s opinion is the gold standard and that’s all that matters to me.”

😝😝😝😝😝😝😂😂😂

kat.jpg

4 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You’re hilarious. Do you really think your cliche self esteem generating puts-downs matter to anyone? It’s like:

“Man, I’ve always thought convert was alright.  He has 20,000 posts, and I’ve read a lot of them. But having read what DickNation just said about him, I totally hate convert now. DN’s opinion is the gold standard and that’s all that matters to me.”

😝😝😝😝😝😝😂😂😂

Lol.

Mattered enough to you for an early morning semi-rant. Keep the laughs coming, cupcake.

BTW...no one thinks what you wrote in your 2nd paragraph. 

On 1/3/2020 at 10:40 AM, TheSanDiegan said:

Like the Jeffersons, moving on up we are. [/hoopsYoda]

Also nice to see he still has Utah St in, now as a 10-seed in the South:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-03-at-9-38-44-AM.png

Link

Hmmmm, The Zags play in Spokey. Duke, OSU, and FSU all play in their backyard. I thought the NCAA was trying to eliminate home court advantages.

No Duke sucking bias going on there.

"We don't have evidence but, we have lot's of theories."

Americans Mayor

12 hours ago, PackNation said:

Lol.

Mattered enough to you for an early morning semi-rant. Keep the laughs coming, cupcake.

BTW...no one thinks what you wrote in your 2nd paragraph. 

You rarely ever mention sports here on a sports board, so it's obvious you come here to generate self esteem being a big dick. So you don't believe the 2nd paragraph? LOL!!!! No shit? It was sarcasm. I sure hope no one thinks that!! You obviously care about being a stalker, and you care about trying to get everyone to think what you think about me. So you obviously do think there are people out there that are dumb as bricks and think you can convince them. LOL 

kat.jpg

10 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

You rarely ever mention sports here on a sports board, so it's obvious you come here to generate self esteem being a big dick. So you don't believe the 2nd paragraph? LOL!!!! No shit? It was sarcasm. I sure hope no one thinks that!! You obviously care about being a stalker, and you care about trying to get everyone to think what you think about me. So you obviously do think there are people out there that are dumb as bricks and think you can convince them. LOL 

Your tears are delicious, conny. No emojis, though? You are unraveling again. 

Hang in there. I know the post holidays are tough for you since the whole sister's Facebook debacle. The family lift the restraining order yet?

On 1/4/2020 at 12:50 AM, Nevada Convert said:

Nice!!

Been there, done that. When you get to a 1 seed projection like we did, let us know. 😂😂😂

Well...you said to let you know:

Bracketology: Butler and undefeated San Diego State join Gonzaga and Duke as No. 1 seeds in updated bracket

"There are two new No. 1 seeds in today's bracket. West Virginia dropped out after a 60-53 loss at Kansas on Saturday. Butler and San Diego State each jumped up to the top line, while Baylor fell off despite not losing over the weekend."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/bracketology-butler-and-undefeated-san-diego-state-join-gonzaga-and-duke-as-no-1-seeds-in-updated-bracket/

Hahaha!!!...that didn't take long.....

19 minutes ago, bnastyaztecs said:

Bracketology: Butler and undefeated San Diego State join Gonzaga and Duke as No. 1 seeds in updated bracket

"There are two new No. 1 seeds in today's bracket. West Virginia dropped out after a 60-53 loss at Kansas on Saturday. Butler and San Diego State each jumped up to the top line, while Baylor fell off despite not losing over the weekend."

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/bracketology-butler-and-undefeated-san-diego-state-join-gonzaga-and-duke-as-no-1-seeds-in-updated-bracket/

b9c851b7bece0ab8e964be9dd1cd9ea4978d973b

Tbh tho, I rather be the 2-seed in the West with a pathway via Sacto & Staples than be king of some deep fried Southern hill of hillbillies.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

7 hours ago, bnastyaztecs said:

Well that’s what happens when you win at Utah State!  #Dontbreaktheglass🧯 

@TheSanDiegan you gave me unearned credit😀

14 hours ago, PackNation said:

Your tears are delicious, conny. No emojis, though? You are unraveling again. 

Hang in there. I know the post holidays are tough for you since the whole sister's Facebook debacle. The family lift the restraining order yet?

Tasting your own tears? You’re weird. Speaking of restraining orders, if you’re going to play that card, you might not want to be a stalker yourself. Ya think? Here’s 2 new words you can learn for today. It’s “HYPOCRISY B*itch !!!“

kat.jpg

9 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Tasting your own tears? You’re weird. Speaking of restraining orders, if you’re going to play that card, you might not want to be a stalker yourself. Ya think? Here’s 2 new words you can learn for today. It’s “HYPOCRISY B*itch !!!“

Reading comprehension is not your friend, is it?

Why so much anger? No Xmas card from Eddie again this year?

Edit: Never mind...I see why you are upset. Cleaners didn't get your dress shorts done in time for yesterday's shift at the mall. Hang in there, little buddy.

Funny-Shorts-Wearing-Cop-Picture.jpg

22 hours ago, TheSanDiegan said:

Rather be a 2-seed in the West with a S16 game in LA than a 1-seed in the South with the regional finals in Baylor's back yard.

Except for that whole UCSB pulling off the upset thing.   

2 minutes ago, East Coast Aztec said:

I think the more interesting thing is they also slotted two teams we have played in the next rounds slot.

But upsets can happen.  The entire tournament is filled with it.

Yeah, they usually try to avoid rematches in the second round.