Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

SDSU projected as a #2 seed in West in Lunardi's latest bracket, #1 in Palm's

8 hours ago, Nevada Convert said:

Nice!!

Been there, done that. When you get to a 1 seed projection like we did, let us know. 😂😂😂

You're that person that cuts into someone's story before they finish to talk about how something slightly similar happened to you. People loathe that kind of person 

I think, therefore I'm.

3 hours ago, UofNPackFan said:

Listen Linda...We are going dancing this season, whether it's through at-large or auto. We are dancing.

Left enough room in the rafters for another CBI participation ribbon, did you? 

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

16 hours ago, quickdraw said:

What does Lunardi do with an undefeated SDSU?

Don't know about Lunardi but I don't see the committee ever seeding a MWC team #1 unless it has made it to a Final Four previously, which SDSU hasn't.

Or in the highly unlikely event we were so seeded, I could see the committee forcing us to open the tournament in Tampa. As an example, 10 years ago they sent us to phucking Providence as an 11 seed where we lost by three to the University of Tennessee Racists as Kawhi missed a contested trey at the buzzer. I think had we played those guys halfway between SD and Knoxville we would have kicked their butts.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, ClevelandBrown said:

You're that person that cuts into someone's story before they finish to talk about how something slightly similar happened to you. People loathe that kind of person 

Yeah, except when they talk about vintage rock gear.

Boom goes the dynamite.

11 hours ago, ClevelandBrown said:

Dude, I was fvcking joking you idiot. I cut off someone’s story? What kind of crybaby are you? People loathe idiots that are wound too tight. 

kat.jpg

8 hours ago, SleepingGiantFan said:

Yeah, except when they talk about vintage rock gear.

WTF are you talking about? I cut into someone’s story and I hurted some feewings? How about this: I’ll loan you, CB and BA some dough so you can go to the man doctor and have a pair implanted for you. I’m sorry, but I don’t post with the concern of hurting tender & delicate people around here. 

kat.jpg

1 hour ago, Nevada Convert said:

WTF are you talking about? I cut into someone’s story and I hurted some feewings? How about this: I’ll loan you, CB and BA some dough so you can go to the man doctor and have a pair implanted for you. I’m sorry, but I don’t post with the concern of hurting tender & delicate people around here. 

Dammit, looks like you bastards went and made convert feel inadequate again. 

no great challenge to do so...but keep it up anyway. Watching him unravel is always amusing.