Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

soupslam1

SDSU at USU

13 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

What's up guys? I was too busy watching the patriots lose. 

USU plays horrible defense or SUDS.is just making it look easy.

Aztecs are short-handed without either Mensah but playing tough. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

2 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Have to admit SUDS looks tough to beat. Anyone think they can run the table in conference?

I put the jinx on Nevada last year. SDSU just passed their toughest test, but remember SJSU took them to the end so they aren’t unbeatable. 

7 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

Have to admit SUDS looks tough to beat. Anyone think they can run the table in conference?

The Pit, that drunken rodeo ring in Laramie... both potential pitfalls. Ranked Aztec teams have lost to shitty WYO teams before, and you guys have a shitton of talent and an arena more hostile than Logon IMO.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, soupslam1 said:

They really don’t have any weaknesses. When Mensah and Arop return they will be that much tougher. 

Tonight was a great adversity test. Missing Nathan and AG changes our dynamic so much with repercussions that trickle down the bench.

Furthermore, Queta was a bad matchup for Yanni and ate his lunch on the boards. When Yanni took Queta off the dribble in the 2nd half I thought he had finally adjusted his gameplan, but then he kept getting stuffed in the low post. He got his too, but he worked his ass off for every one of 'em.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

1 minute ago, TheSanDiegan said:

The Pit, that drunken rodeo ring in Laramie... both potential pitfalls. Ranked Aztec teams have lost to shitty WYO teams before, and you guys have a shitton of talent and an arena more hostile than Logon IMO.

Oh c’mon Wyoming sucks big time. SDSU will roll them by 20+.