Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westfan

Ohio vs Nevada

If this thread was already started, I missed it., anyway I don't know what to expect. An Ohio blowout, Nevada plays a close competitive game? I won't be surprised by any outcome, as a Nevada and MWC fan I'm rooting for a win in Boise.

I wouldn't be surprised by anything except Nevada blowing out Ohio.

I have to admit, I don't have a great feeling about this one. We lost 3 defensive starters and 3 defensive coaches. It could very well turn into a Hawaii/Oregon/Wyoming style blowout.

I sure hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm very intrigued to see how we respond.

46 minutes ago, bigd said:

I wouldn't be surprised by anything except Nevada blowing out Ohio.

A crowd of more than a few thousand would surprise me. 1:30 start time on a week day is a +++++ing joke. +++++ ESPN.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

46 minutes ago, Coog kev said:

Gotta take Ohio in this ones.  Initial research, but subject to change game day morning. 

You're alive! 

I’m still debating on whether to go or not and support the MWC team. I’ve been to most of the bowl games here so will probably go. I usually score a ticket from a scalper for $10 and then sit about anywhere I want in the stadium. 

I don’t have much faith in a Wolf Pack win. They are too inconsistent and I think several Pack guys won’t be playing because of the season ending mess with UNLV. 

I haven't followed closely as I should have,,has anyone heard who is the calling the offensive plays today, Norvell, Mumme or both? :shrug:The only thing I have heard is Norvell  has some interim defensive coaches to replace the departed ones.

2 minutes ago, westfan said:

I haven't followed closely as I should have,,has anyone heard who is the calling the offensive plays today, Norvell, Mumme or both? :shrug:The only thing I have heard is Norvell  has some interim defensive coaches to replace the departed ones.

I believe Norvell is still calling the plays, it will be interesting to see if he continues that into next year.

We hired the 3 interim coaches, and it will be interesting to see who he goes after permanently after the bowl game. I sure hope we have a good showing.

And a very good point, I have no idea why this game isn't later considering there aren't any other games today.

1 hour ago, bigd said:

I believe Norvell is still calling the plays, it will be interesting to see if he continues that into next year.

We hired the 3 interim coaches, and it will be interesting to see who he goes after permanently after the bowl game. I sure hope we have a good showing.

And a very good point, I have no idea why this game isn't later considering there aren't any other games today.

Maybe because it’s in Idaho in the winter? I don’t know. Also I think if this had been played during the week between Christmas and New Year’s day there would be a better chance of having more people there, but most people have gone back to work by now. 

Anyway, good luck to the pack. 

We missed an opportunity to wear blue on the blue.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater