Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV

6 minutes ago, Rebels2k3 said:

The way this team is playing reminds me of some of Bayno's teams in terms of how hard they are working despite being under-equipped. This is great to see after some of those earlier goose eggs. 

Kaspars Kaaaambaaalaaa

5 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Guess Utah State was on the strip last night for NYE festivities with drinks from Fat Tuesday.

More like good job UNLV for actually looking like a basketball team just in time to f the MW. I watch all MW games and you under performed in OOC. I knew UNLV was a good team. Not going to lie, USU and especially UNM has been suspect to me. With 2021 recruiting class this team should be top contenders next year.

On 12/31/2019 at 9:13 PM, LiberalAggie said:

Yeah and UNLV’s 5 Quad 3 Losses and 1 Quad 4 loss has me feeling slightly better about Utah State’s chances :waiting:

On 12/31/2019 at 9:37 PM, aggzilla said:

Hope will forever spring eternal for rebel fans. 

22 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Rebel fans are delusional. The Aggies are going to kick their butts. 

12 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

You done gonna get messed up, rebs

12 hours ago, AggieSox said:

Time for the Aggies to roll the pansy program that UNLV has become the past 5-6 years.  But deep inside, I always worry about UNLV because you never know what team will show up and it's in vegas.  I also hope the Aggies aren't looking past UNLV to Saturday's big matchup vs SDSU.    GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!  

:hahaha:

On 12/31/2019 at 8:13 PM, LiberalAggie said:

Yeah and UNLV’s 5 Quad 3 Losses and 1 Quad 4 loss has me feeling slightly better about Utah State’s chances :waiting:

On 12/31/2019 at 8:37 PM, aggzilla said:

Hope will forever spring eternal for rebel fans. 

22 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

Rebel fans are delusional. The Aggies are going to kick their butts. 

12 hours ago, Naggsty Butler said:

You done gonna get messed up, rebs

12 hours ago, AggieSox said:

Time for the Aggies to roll the pansy program that UNLV has become the past 5-6 years.  But deep inside, I always worry about UNLV because you never know what team will show up and it's in vegas.  I also hope the Aggies aren't looking past UNLV to Saturday's big matchup vs SDSU.    GO AGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!  

F6A42C44-4FAE-46E4-A269-81DA3A4CADEC.gif

2 minutes ago, thatsmymammy said:

More like good job UNLV for actually looking like a basketball team just in time to f the MW. I watch all MW games and you under performed in OOC. I knew UNLV was a good team. Not going to lie, USU and especially UNM has been suspect to me. 

I totally knew Trump and the 1980 USA hockey team were going to win.