Jump to content
BleedRebelRed

Nevada AD Doug Knuth calls out @mugtang... time to step up

Recommended Posts

Is there not already a thread on this?

http://nevadasportsnet.com/features/murrays-mailbag/doug-knuths-mailbag-wolf-pack-athletic-director-fields-fans-burning-questions

I can’t comment on how or why other schools make the decisions they make, but @MurrayNSN provided the budget data in a recent post. Check it out here.

In terms of our budget, we are one of the smallest budgets in the MWC. That dictates our ability to offer competitive salaries, invest in competitive operating budgets, improve our facilities, and much more. Until @mugtang wins the lottery and donates millions to the Pack, we offer the best we can with what we have.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 12
  • Cheers 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, BleedRebelRed said:

Is there not already a thread on this?

http://nevadasportsnet.com/features/murrays-mailbag/doug-knuths-mailbag-wolf-pack-athletic-director-fields-fans-burning-questions

I can’t comment on how or why other schools make the decisions they make, but @MurrayNSN provided the budget data in a recent post. Check it out here.

In terms of our budget, we are one of the smallest budgets in the MWC. That dictates our ability to offer competitive salaries, invest in competitive operating budgets, improve our facilities, and much more. Until @mugtang wins the lottery and donates millions to the Pack, we offer the best we can with what we have.

With all that money in Vegas, why can’t UNLV latch onto a couple of casino owners to be their sugar daddy like Oregon with Phil Knight? The amount of money in Vegas makes Boise look like small potatoes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, BleedRebelRed said:

Is there not already a thread on this?

http://nevadasportsnet.com/features/murrays-mailbag/doug-knuths-mailbag-wolf-pack-athletic-director-fields-fans-burning-questions

I can’t comment on how or why other schools make the decisions they make, but @MurrayNSN provided the budget data in a recent post. Check it out here.

In terms of our budget, we are one of the smallest budgets in the MWC. That dictates our ability to offer competitive salaries, invest in competitive operating budgets, improve our facilities, and much more. Until @mugtang wins the lottery and donates millions to the Pack, we offer the best we can with what we have.

Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:str8pimp: go for it bro, just donate the million$ you make in profits from this board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

:str8pimp: go for it bro, just donate the million$ you make in profits from this board.

Lol I wish 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next mailbag will have an update. 

Reno’s new facility thanks to the generous Mugtang. The Mugtang Football Complex: 

entrance-to-run-down-trailer-park-texas-

  • Like 1
  • Haha 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Lol I wish 

You got this. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Rosegreen said:

Next mailbag will have an update. 

Reno’s new facility thanks to the generous Mugtang. The Mugtang Football Complex: 

entrance-to-run-down-trailer-park-texas-

Is that Boulder City or Beatty? Never mind. I see the Texas on the sign. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BleedRebelRed said:

I guess there's backstory...

 

mugtang.PNG

Damn that’s some digging.  I’m 5 years committed to it lol. 

  • Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rosegreen said:

Next mailbag will have an update. 

Reno’s new facility thanks to the generous Mugtang. The Mugtang Football Complex: 

entrance-to-run-down-trailer-park-texas-

^ ^ ^ Per 90702, that's actually the Mugtang Ranch ^ ^ ^

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's freaking great stuff right there.

:lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Does Knuth MWCBoard?!?

Probably does in read only mode. Same with Chris Murray.I

Same for other MWC AD's.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×