Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gold-n-brown

AZ Bowl

Am I crazy or do or receivers look a lot better with Levi throwing all the sudden?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Hot damn.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 minute ago, misplacedcowboy said:

A 6'5" QB rolling to his right and hitting a white WR for a big play as he goes out of bounds... I feel like WYO fans have seen that one before 

I was going to say, that reminds me of a couple guys we seen recently in brown and gold

8-11 on third downs, 133 passing, 72 rushing.

3 pass TDs, 0 rush TDs.

I'm confused.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Did... we hire a WR coach and just didn't tell anyone?