Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gold-n-brown

AZ Bowl

Just now, nashvillepoke said:

I had to step away, why wasnt that a return for a TD

Since the sweep was a toss and not a handoff it was in incomplete pass.  It was the right call.  

Nice toss.  Levi has a boatload of potential.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

INT!

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

X looks a little timid.  

Just now, Subcanis said:

X looks a little timid.  

Scratch that.  :rotflmfao:

:rock:

Vander Waal pumped for Levi.  He's such a classy dude.

Just now, aggzilla said:

Could have a nice little qb battle in the offseason between Levi and Sean.

Coaches will have to decide if they want an extra running back (Chambers) or a more balanced QB (Williams) taking snaps. Fans have been asking for some more passing production, we'll see if the coaching staff wants the same thing...

Stopped working for a few to get a lunch and turned the game on. Wyo fans weren't kidding when they said their offense might be even more boring than SDSU's.

Regardless, go Pokes! Bore GA State into submission!

Boom goes the dynamite.

Hell of a pitch and catch.  Followed by a tough run.  Kid is impressing me.

Welp.  That sucks.

That doesnt look good for Ellington.  

I question the decision making of everyone thinking he should be playing on that knee.