misplacedcowboy

New Boise State OC

3 minutes ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Welcome home, Kellen.

it's happening ron paul GIF

Need to check with #1Stunner to see what he knows about Kellen joining Kalani Sitaki’s staff.  

Moore will have plenty of OC spots in the nfl

Time for coach Gonzales to swoop in and snag a coach or two for his new staff, because Dallas has been rea.... oh wait... never mind!

• Haha 1

Funny thing is, Kellen was one of the bright spots. He turned one of the worst offenses in the league into one of the best. 

• Like 3

Just as long as he doesn't have a 5th year of eligibility. About as good a college QB as I've ever seen!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Im not saying its not going to happen, but the monent that tweet came out, Garrett was still in the last players mtg and hadnt even met with the Joneses yet.

15 minutes ago, Dimwhit said:

Funny thing is, Kellen was one of the bright spots. He turned one of the worst offenses in the league into one of the best. 

Only against shitty teams though

1 hour ago, LoFasZz said:

Moore will have plenty of OC spots in the nfl

You'd have to think so.   Put him with the right QB-RB-WR crew and stand back.   Not sure the current Cowboys fit perfectly.  Prescott isn't clutch on the execution side in tight games against better teams and some of that is his WR corps drops.

Moore will be better off taking a QB coach job in the NFL, or being an OC in college.  Things were way too inconsistent with the Cowboys, even with the inflated numbers, to think he was ready for the OC gig.

21 minutes ago, Dimwhit said:

Not entirely true.  Cowwboys offensive numbers trended up after Amari Cooper was acquired last year.

1 hour ago, dshawfan said:

Just as long as he doesn't have a 5th year of eligibility. About as good a college QB as I've ever seen!

Concur.

Following year we flew up there and stomped a stunned Boise team the following year-STUNNED Fans, like I have never seen

Jerry Jones will decide Kellen’s fate and Jones likes Moore. If he lets him go, there will be 5-10  teams waiting in line to sign him as their OC. 

I highly doubt you will ever see Moore coach in college.

2 hours ago, roughrider said:

You'd have to think so.   Put him with the right QB-RB-WR crew and stand back.   Not sure the current Cowboys fit perfectly.  Prescott isn't clutch on the execution side in tight games against better teams and some of that is his WR corps drops.

Dallas was fourth in scoring average. It wasn’t the offense that let their team down. On the defensive side Crawford, Lawrence, and Vander Esch missed much of the season due to injuries. I’m sure there were others. 

44 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Jerry Jones will decide Kellen’s fate and Jones likes Moore. If he lets him go, there will be 5-10  teams waiting in line to sign him as their OC. 

I highly doubt you will ever see Moore coach in college.

Yeah I don’t see him ever back at Boise.. Well maybe not ever, but certainly not anytime soon.

41 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Dallas was fourth in scoring average. It wasn’t the offense that let their team down. On the defensive side Crawford, Lawrence, and Vander Esch missed much of the season due to injuries. I’m sure there were others. 

Not sure why you quoted me to say that.  I agree with it all. Never said the O let them down, Moore elevated the O.  I'm saying with the right personnel there will be no questions.

3 hours ago, roughrider said:

Yep...I guess he'd be working with superior offensive talent at Boise. Good move.  

He should team up with his brother in Fresno...

But honestly won't it be crazy if he somehow is the OC in Fresno and then a few years down the line he become the head coach at Fresno (ie Deboer has one amazing year and bolts for the big-5) and his brother is promoted to the OC at Fresno. lol