Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

misplacedcowboy

New Boise State OC

Moore will have plenty of OC spots in the nfl

Colorado-State-RB.gif http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/newscloudcms/2013/09/5223f4947e85e85e0b00161e/photos/cam4476904/gallery.jpg?1378094250

Time for coach Gonzales to swoop in and snag a coach or two for his new staff, because Dallas has been rea.... oh wait... never mind!

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

Im not saying its not going to happen, but the monent that tweet came out, Garrett was still in the last players mtg and hadnt even met with the Joneses yet.

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

1 hour ago, LoFasZz said:

Moore will have plenty of OC spots in the nfl

You'd have to think so.   Put him with the right QB-RB-WR crew and stand back.   Not sure the current Cowboys fit perfectly.  Prescott isn't clutch on the execution side in tight games against better teams and some of that is his WR corps drops.

1 hour ago, misplacedcowboy said:

Welcome home, Kellen.

it's happening ron paul GIF

A member inside the Cowboys organization says that this is not the case yet. It may be the case soon, but it has not officially transpired.
12:40 PM · Dec 30, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Moore will be better off taking a QB coach job in the NFL, or being an OC in college.  Things were way too inconsistent with the Cowboys, even with the inflated numbers, to think he was ready for the OC gig.

21 minutes ago, Dimwhit said:

Funny thing is, Kellen was one of the bright spots. He turned one of the worst offenses in the league into one of the best. 

Not entirely true.  Cowwboys offensive numbers trended up after Amari Cooper was acquired last year.

1 hour ago, dshawfan said:

Just as long as he doesn't have a 5th year of eligibility. About as good a college QB as I've ever seen!

Concur.

Following year we flew up there and stomped a stunned Boise team the following year-STUNNED Fans, like I have never seen

2 hours ago, roughrider said:

You'd have to think so.   Put him with the right QB-RB-WR crew and stand back.   Not sure the current Cowboys fit perfectly.  Prescott isn't clutch on the execution side in tight games against better teams and some of that is his WR corps drops.

Dallas was fourth in scoring average. It wasn’t the offense that let their team down. On the defensive side Crawford, Lawrence, and Vander Esch missed much of the season due to injuries. I’m sure there were others. 

44 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Jerry Jones will decide Kellen’s fate and Jones likes Moore. If he lets him go, there will be 5-10  teams waiting in line to sign him as their OC. 

I highly doubt you will ever see Moore coach in college.

Yeah I don’t see him ever back at Boise.. Well maybe not ever, but certainly not anytime soon.

41 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

Dallas was fourth in scoring average. It wasn’t the offense that let their team down. On the defensive side Crawford, Lawrence, and Vander Esch missed much of the season due to injuries. I’m sure there were others. 

Not sure why you quoted me to say that.  I agree with it all. Never said the O let them down, Moore elevated the O.  I'm saying with the right personnel there will be no questions.

3 hours ago, roughrider said:

Yep...I guess he'd be working with superior offensive talent at Boise. Good move.  

He should team up with his brother in Fresno...

But honestly won't it be crazy if he somehow is the OC in Fresno and then a few years down the line he become the head coach at Fresno (ie Deboer has one amazing year and bolts for the big-5) and his brother is promoted to the OC at Fresno. lol

2 hours ago, soupslam1 said:

The offense was 6th, not 4th.  And the Dallas defense was ranked 11th in scoring.  Fact is, both sides spit the bit at varying times.  Dallas loaded up on offense against shitty teams, then disappeared for long stretches.  At times, the defense did the same.  There's a lot of blame to go around for Dallas' failure.  Lawrence only missed 1 game, but definitely did not live up to his new contract.  Vander Esch wasnt playing like last year even before he got hurt.