Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSanDiegan

FFS does *anybody* in the AAC play D?

9 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Cincy and Tulane fo sho. We shall see Navy re Kansas State. 

BTW.  Could be a total shut out in XII land this year.  XII is on the slate for 0 wins post season.

Both Oklahomas done.  Thank you much Aggy in the Houston Bowl.  Iowa State done. 

Texas will get nothing v Utah in San Antonio.

Georgia will paste Baylor in the Sugar Bowl.

Texas could win, Utah isn’t very good.  Neither is Texas though so I digress.

10 hours ago, Coog kev said:

Cincy and Tulane fo sho. We shall see Navy re Kansas State. 

BTW.  Could be a total shut out in XII land this year.  XII is on the slate for 0 wins post season.

Both Oklahomas done.  Thank you much Aggy in the Houston Bowl.  Iowa State done. 

Texas will get nothing v Utah in San Antonio.

Georgia will paste Baylor in the Sugar Bowl.

That gives me the warm fuzzies.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

47 minutes ago, Fowl said:

LOL.  Utah is a damn good team and would smoke the sh!+ out of UCF.  They'll beat Texas.

They should beat Texas but they aren’t very good.  They’d probably not be able to match the offense of UCF either but may squeak out a tight one this year all things equal.  It’s a down year so it’s certainly possible.  No one is smoking out UCF, not since Michigan in 2016.  

4 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

They should beat Texas but they aren’t very good.  They’d probably not be able to match the offense of UCF either but may squeak out a tight one this year all things equal.  It’s a down year so it’s certainly possible.  No one is smoking out UCF, not since Michigan in 2016.  

This isn't a down year. Down years at UCF are the multiple winless seasons they've had. This is actually one of the better years they've had in their history (not the best, but better). 

20 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

It’s a down year by all measures.  An O’fer is a clean the house year.

Nope. UCF just completed the 5th best season in the history of their program. It was, by far, a WAY up year for UCF.

30 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

No, it was definitely a down year.  Expectations weren’t met and it was down from previous years.  That’s the definition of down year.

That's not how it works. That was a way above average year by UCF standards. They are, on average, a little better than  .500 in any given year. This was well above that

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

That's not how it works. That was a way above average year by UCF standards. They are, on average, a little better than  .500 in any given year. This was well above that

That is not how it works.  That may work for your measure but not for any UCF fan.  It was nothing but a disappointing year and if you can’t see that you’re either not paying attention or  willfully stuck.

16 minutes ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

That is not how it works.  That may work for your measure but not for any UCF fan.  It was nothing but a disappointing year and if you can’t see that you’re either not paying attention or  willfully stuck.

Only to a UCFan. To everyone else in the entire world it was an above average season. Not their best, but better than most thought

10 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

Will you slow down!!!

Irony meters only come in packs of 6....

In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

3 hours ago, RSF said:

Will you slow down!!!

Irony meters only come in packs of 6....

9 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Good God you're stupid

He is the epitome of the delusional fan base reputation that UCFan has created for itself. The Vegas win over/under was 9 wins for UCF. This was a very good season for UCF. Watch them all disappear when the inevitable losing seasons come back. 

23 hours ago, Did I hear a WOOSH? said:

In this current era the only way to beat UCF is to outscore them in an offensive battle.  No defense holds them to 10, that’s funny.

I dunno the top ranked scoring defense UCF faced was Cinci at 30 who held you guys to 24.  Utah (13.2 avg pts) is significantly better on D than Cinci (21.7).  I would expect UCF to get 7-14 against Utah.  Unfortunately we won't know because the bowl selection committee/bowl contracts made some horrific matchups so we get to watch 10 win ND completely wax a 7 win  Iowa State, a 9 win SDSU take out an overmatched CMU, and 10 win Utah is going to beat Texas.  Too bad we couldn't have seen SDSU vs UCF that would have been an interesting one.

23 minutes ago, Jimbo_Poke said:

...and 10 win Utah is going to beat Texas.  

That same bowl contract gave us one of the most exciting games of all time a couple years ago.  You wont hear the folks at the Alamo Bowl complaining about this years pairing.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Texas has 10 on Utah in the early 2nd.