Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Air Force vs Washington State

1 hour ago, Wyovanian said:

Leech doesn't get it. Against a clock-chewing team like AFA, you HAVE to score EVERY time you're in the red zone. Walk away with a zero conversion and you're behind two scores to the one they're up.

He just doesn't get it period.  I like him as a coach, he is entertaining, but I don't understand with how many years of evidence that he has, why he won't tweak his system some and take some pressure off of his defense. He would be a lot more successful. 

15 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

He just doesn't get it period.  I like him as a coach, he is entertaining, but I don't understand with how many years of evidence that he has, why he won't tweak his system some and take some pressure off of his defense. He would be a lot more successful. 

He is probably the most successful football coach in WSU history. It’s not easy to recruit and win at football in Pullman. His unorthodox system is the reason he is successful. 

9 minutes ago, soupslam1 said:

He is probably the most successful football coach in WSU history. It’s not easy to recruit and win at football in Pullman. His unorthodox system is the reason he is successful. 

His teams at Tech would have benefitted from more defense too.  I'm not saying a huge overhaul, but some tweaks would definitely help.

5 hours ago, Wyobraska said:

:hmmm:

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes