Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ltcpilot

Air Force vs Washington State

Game Day Air Force vs Washington State
More at https://bit.ly/30Ms9xP

Time for the matchup we have been waiting for: Air Force vs Washington State in the Cheez-It Bowl with a 815 MST kickoff. 

My thoughts on the game were written earlier in the week at https://ricksfalconreview.blogspot.com/2019/12/merry-christmas-falcon-fans-as-we-head.html  . Here’s my updated game day news links.  

GO FALCONS BEAT WSU.   Rick ‘77

Screenshot_20191225-192422_Twitter.jpg.e14d44b69f86cf6f83333112391e7632.jpg

..GO FALCONS..

Props to our old friend @Coastie  :cheers: 

I always think of him whenever his team Air Force is playing. 

Go Falcons! 

Ryan Leaf.  <_<

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Very nice.  Pitter patter AF.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

20 minutes ago, MWC Tex said:

Did AF have a goal line stand?

Wazzu's first drive of the game ended on a 4th stop near the goal line.  

It was an entertaining first half.

Air Force leads 17-14. :thumbsup: